Lockeland Leather Works

Weaver Mighty Wonder 8-Ton Hand Operated Clicker Press

The time has come for me to part with my Weaver Mighty Wonder. 

Even with my 25-ton hydraulic clicker, this machine was still a great help in the studio. Sadly, I need to clear space for some new equipment and the Mighty Wonder is taking up some much-needed space. 

This piece of equipment was a huge help in me taking my business to the next level. It's in great shape and has been well-maintained. I'm confident it has many, MANY years of good use ahead!

Asking $2,500 and I would recommend picking up in Nashville, Tennessee, but I'm more than happy to hand this off to a freight service for crating and transport.

I rarely visit this message board, so feel free to email me directly at info@lockelandleather.com with any questions!

- Joey

On 1/31/2023 at 5:03 PM, Lockeland Leather Works said:

The time has come for me to part with my Weaver Mighty Wonder. 

Even with my 25-ton hydraulic clicker, this machine was still a great help in the studio. Sadly, I need to clear space for some new equipment and the Mighty Wonder is taking up some much-needed space. 

This piece of equipment was a huge help in me taking my business to the next level. It's in great shape and has been well-maintained. I'm confident it has many, MANY years of good use ahead!

Asking $2,500 and I would recommend picking up in Nashville, Tennessee, but I'm more than happy to hand this off to a freight service for crating and transport.

I rarely visit this message board, so feel free to email me directly at info@lockelandleather.com with any questions!

- Joey

They're 1700 brand new, is your price right?

that's the new price for the 4 ton, not the 8 ton.

Hey Joey!

Was wondering if that Weaver 8-ton was still available?

Scott