Anyone have any info on these machines? I suspect the one front right is a sole cutter/trimmer. Does anyone know anything about the rest?

Screenshot_20230209_182748_Facebook.jpg

One on the left I am pretty sure is a sole stitch channeler. If it is the same as one of mine somewhere it has a curved blade that cuts an angled slice just in from the edge of the sole which gets pushed back when stitching the sole on and then gets glued down to hide and protect the stitch.

I wonder if the monster at the back is for embossing belts?:dunno: Whatever it is it's a great looking piece of machinery.

I would not rule out that these are tinsmithing tools. The one on the right looks like a beader to me. 

12 hours ago, bruce johnson said:

I would not rule out that these are tinsmithing tools

I think you may be right. I Googled ' Vintage tin smithing machinery'  and what came up looked very similar . I also looked up " Johnson & Sons" , the name that is on the right . There is a model number(?)  at the top. Not clear enough.  I can just make out ' Sydney Melbourne ' on the plate. 

A similar looking machine ?  :dunno: The pic is listed  on ebay as a  ' Peck Stow & Wilcox turning machine' 

HS

Tin Smith machine .jpg

Edited by Handstitched

Anyone any idea of there value? I am interested in the front right machine mainly. If this is @ sole cutter/trimmer. I the seller says it does not have blades, maybe crimping rollers.

then machine in the front is a skiver. tho this is not one, there was a machine made that would preform 7 different functions  

Anymore pictures? Not sure what the middle machine is nor the back two are.. The machine to the left and the right are not leather related tools, but light gauge sheet metal tools as Bruce pointed out.

Edited by ryano

From left to right .A douveknakel , a doohickey and a whatchamacallit