UncleGeorge

Another Cobra Class 4 Standard

Hello, I have officially retired from the holster making business after 13 years of fun and profit.  I just recently sold my back up Cobra 4 along with my Cobra 14 Splitter and Cobra NP-4 Skiver.  I am now selling my Cobra 4 that I started the business with.  Purchased new in March of 2011.  It has been very well maintained and is in excellent condition.  It has not had one hiccup since day one.  Great machine.  Comes with standard tools and manual.  Also comes with extra spools of thread and bottle of oil. And a buncha needles. Thread is Nylon American & Efrid Anefil 207 & 277 bonded.  I added an extension onto the right side table to give me a little more room for stuff.  Also added a foot rest for left foot that has been handy when sitting and sewing.  Price for the machine is $2200.  Firm and not negotiable.  CASH only. The machine is located in South Austin and must be picked up there.  No shipping.  Be advised that you will need a helper to load it up as I am not able help with that.

I also have for sale a Tippmann Clicker 700 Die Cut Press with stand with casters that I bought around the same time as the Cobra 4.  I put a new bladder in it about 4 years ago.  It works perfectly.  It does require an air supply of at least 80 to 110 psi. and I would suggest at least 60 gallon tank.   Price for it is $1500.   Price not negotiable.  CASH only.  The machine is located in South Austin and must be picked up there.  No shipping.  Be advised that you will need a helper to load it up as I am not able help with that. 

Please contact me if want to make a purchase via my Contact Me page on my website.  unclegeorgeswalletholsters.com

Co 1.jpg

Co 3.jpg

Co 4.jpg

Co 2.jpg

Co 6.jpg

Edited by UncleGeorge

The Cobra 4 has sold.  The Tippmann Clicker is still available.