Sign in to follow this  
AtlantisLeather

Leatherworking Workshop Liquidation

My parents, Tom Eure and Kathy Kaylor of Atlantis Leather, are retired leatherworkers and I am cleaning out their workshop.  It's a ton of stuff, the most valuable item being an industrial skiver (Manufacturer's Supply Co Model 10A) that we want $400 for.  There are many embossing tools, belt making tools, edge dye, strippers, hundreds of brass buckles, rotary punches, hole punchers and at least 50 hides of lightweight leather, and some thicker belt leather as well. The items are located in Frankford, WV.  Here's the Craig's List posting for everything but the skiver! https://charlottesville.craigslist.org/art/d/earlysville-leatherworking-treasure/7589119692.html 

@AtlantisLeather  I hope you find someone, If we didn't already have a backup skiver and the drive we'd have taken it all.  

Everyone else here, these folks are legit, we've known them for many years...I'll vouch for this being an amazing deal. 

@AtlantisLeather this is a screaming deal - 18 hours drive, though. :(

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, Steve, for vouching for us and telling mom about this website.  :)

1 hour ago, AtlantisLeather said:

We help our fiends and parents (this is Mike, Steve’s son)

On 2/14/2023 at 8:54 AM, AtlantisLeather said:

My parents, Tom Eure and Kathy Kaylor of Atlantis Leather, are retired leatherworkers and I am cleaning out their workshop.  It's a ton of stuff, the most valuable item being an industrial skiver (Manufacturer's Supply Co Model 10A) that we want $400 for.  There are many embossing tools, belt making tools, edge dye, strippers, hundreds of brass buckles, rotary punches, hole punchers and at least 50 hides of lightweight leather, and some thicker belt leather as well. The items are located in Frankford, WV.  Here's the Craig's List posting for everything but the skiver! https://charlottesville.craigslist.org/art/d/earlysville-leatherworking-treasure/7589119692.html 

Hello - if there are items still available, I know we'd be very interested. Thank you for your time @AtlantisLeather

I made the 7hr drive to pick up the skiver, brass, tools, and some of the vegtan.

They had plenty of embossed leather that I didn't take.