Sign in to follow this  
Wepster

Craigslist Singer 29-4

HI, I am new, this may be inappropriate here, maybe a mod will move it to where it belongs (in the Gateway to Airguns forum, there is a spot for bargins you spotted (they call it Bargin Gate), so you can share with others who maybe interested). I have no personal or financial interest in this, just thought someone might be interested

NYC area used Singer 29-4, $300, I just got a chinese leather patcher, have no room for this, otherwise I would drive the 4+ hours to Brooklyn to get it! Added bonus, swing by 2nd Ave Deli in Manhattan for Pastrami!

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/atq/d/brooklyn-singer-29-leather-sewing/7574473510.html

13 hours ago, Wepster said:

NYC area used Singer 29-4, $300, I just got a chinese leather patcher, have no room for this, otherwise I would drive the 4+ hours to Brooklyn to get it! Added bonus, swing by 2nd Ave Deli in Manhattan for Pastrami!

Wait, WHAT? You're going to pass on a real patcher and a deli pastrami sammich? No soup for you!

3 hours ago, Wizcrafts said:

No soup for you!

Or crusty fresh bread for that matter  . For $300 , plus it comes with a stand. Man thats cheap, 2-3 times that here in Oz . Even with travel costs, its still cheap. Well worth the 4 hr trip.:yes: 

HS

I am so tempted. Crusty bread? We have several outstanding bakeries in Syracuse for wonderful crusty bread! Their black pepper and cheese is to die for, as is their rosemary and garlic, yum. Just wish we had a good deli....

But I so do not need the machine, I am out of space for the hobbies i have collected. Table saw, small band saw, little drill press, bigger drill press, 2 little lathes (don't ask) one medium lathe, several sanders, a 2x72 belt grinder, a sand flea, Singer featherweight, a Pfaff zigzag (Mom's circa 1968ish) a newer Brother, tons of books, boots ( I really like boots) etc etc.... I am nearly 70, I have lots of stuff!

Lol