Sign in to follow this  
$$hobby

FS english hardware and misc stuff - all or nothing

Hey all…happy new year.

Im still downsizing and here is the rest of my leatherworking hardware.   I have counted most of the items along with added part numbers for those of you wanting to know what left.   

Many of the hardware is from Weaver, some from Mast and some from my local supplier.   I separated most of the hardware into labeled baggies and some of the hardware have been just tossed into the same baggy.  

Most of the hardware is English bridle hardware and/or halter hardware since it what is repaired or made the most of.  But I think you will find a mix of other hardware too.

Browse the list and see if the 2 boxes are of any interest to you or worth it to you.  Note, the parts are in 2 Large USPS Priority Mail – FLAT RATE – boxes.   So the total shipping for both will be $46.00

Im putting a price of 30 USD for all of the hardware + the 46 for shipping so a TOTAL of 76.00 USD.

I would prefer a USPS Money Order, but will consider other forms of payment.

Only serious inquiries, please and im not interesting in busting up the bunch for someone wanting onesies and twosies…sorry.  

i have attached some photos of the hardware too.  The photos are not of everything but most of whats in the 2 boxes.  I have also attached a excel listing too. 

Thanks for looking…

FIRST - I WILL TAKE IT, GETS IT.

PLEASE REPLY TO POST AND STATE SO.  THAT WAY OTHERS WILL KNOW ITS TAKEN.  ALSO, IF PAYMENT DOESNT SHOW, THEN IT WILL GO TO THE NEXT PERSON.

ALSO, this is only for USA, Alaska and Hawaii.  Sorry for anyone outside...

Also, keep looking...i will be selling off my tools and equipment soon...

if any of you are thinking im scamming anyone, if Shadybrook is still around ask him.  He got everything but what i have here for free.  But he had to pay the shipping & customs from the USA.

LEATHER STUFF FEB2023 PDF.pdf

Box 1 of 2 - photo 1 of 2.JPG

Box 1 of 2 - photo 2 of 2.JPG

Box 2 of 2 - photo 1 of 2.JPG

Box 2 of 2 - photo 2 of 2.JPG

Edited by $$hobby

@shell,

sorry, i just sent them off to a local saddler.

If you want, i cant pass on their info and you can ask them if they are willing to part with what you may need or want.