Sign in to follow this  
Logans Leather

Pedersen Model 282 Hydraulic Clicker Machine, 20 Ton

Selling my 20 ton Pedersen clicker, made in Denmark. Working perfectly. This came out of the Safety Speed Holster company, formerly of Montebelo, and has served me for many years. Includes the butcher block in steel frame for under the cutting platten, and the cutting surface. It has a gauge on the front of the machine to place your dies in, that sets the machine properly for the height of your dies, and gives the correctly cutting force, stopping automatically so it never burrows your cutting dies too deep in the cutting surface. Also has a “dead man switch. 2 handles, each with a button on it both buttons must be pressed and released again each time the press is operated. Forcing you the have both hands on the handles when the press is actuated. This way you cannot actuate the press with one hand, while the other one is underneath, placing or adjusting dies. 

Machine runs on 240v 3 phase power, which can be supplied by adding a variable frequency drive, if you only have single phase power available. 

Pick up only, in Winchester, Ca 92596, or arrange for your own freight company to come pick it up. It is on a pallet, and I have a forklift available on this end for loading. I can deliver it in Southern California, on my trailer, for a nominal fee, depending upon where you are. Unloading it off of the trailer will be the issue, then. 

I hate to see it go, but I don’t have the space for it in my current shop. 

Sorry I don’t have better pics, as it is in storage. 22 page operation and parts manual included.

44519E1A-CF44-4524-8BDC-D06C9002D5CD.jpeg

73E02E82-EF1B-4566-B3C5-71BAABFA1DDF.jpeg

13CC8CB5-0276-447F-BD87-61507395EEB4.jpeg

FFFBA32F-4F6F-42E8-8960-4C9D5B102D9E.jpeg

469BCBA4-A022-42E7-BD87-DC00E6151700.jpeg

F0AB50E8-8CEE-4594-90E6-5B34B16784BF.jpeg

10 hours ago, Logans Leather said:

Selling my 20 ton Pedersen clicker, made in Denmark.

And your price is????

Knew I forgot something. 
$2500

Swing arm and hydraulic oil removed for ease of moving and storing

Edited by Northmount
changed Sing to Swing

PRICE DROP!!!

$2000

Going to clear it off and get some better pics