Huntergirl

Leather Figure Carving Scuba Diver and other underwater features

Hi I am wanting to carve a leather belt for my husband and am looking for patterns of scuba divers and underwater features like seaweed, coral etc 

Does anyone know where I can get or purchase such patterns

thank you 

When I need some odd art work I search the internet for line art-work. I download it and adapt it to my requirements

4 minutes ago, fredk said:

When I need some odd art work I search the internet for line art-work. I download it and adapt it to my requirements

same here

just for the heck of it I just looked online, wow that's fun it's loaded with art for that I did get excited when I saw the diving helmet I could see that on a belt cool stuff.

7 minutes ago, fredk said:

I'll do the same, but sometimes if I can't find any line art that I like I'll look for a photo instead, load it into a graphics program that supports layers (such as GIMP) and then trace over it to create my own line art.

/dwight

This has got me thinking that a scuba diver scene would look cool on a belt or a strap, or a wallet, an eye glasses case

Might be somat for certain items for me to sell in my area, it being a sea-side town and all that

15 hours ago, fredk said:

This has got me thinking that a scuba diver scene would look cool on a belt or a strap, or a wallet, an eye glasses case

Might be somat for certain items for me to sell in my area, it being a sea-side town and all that

what a great idea can't wait to sea them.

thanks all - your ideas are great and I will try them  - much appreciated - stay warm