This machine would have to be one of the most versatile sewing machines for its price on the market but strangely it is rare to see it in action so here is my bit on using it for now. It does allow for many products to be more simply constructed and it has been a very simple machine to operate and use. As time allows I will try and show some more of its uses on my YouTube channel. Here it is -

Oh boy; just when I thought there weren't any more machines I would want to own, this comes along!

Not gonna buy one, not gonna buy one, not gonna buy one……….

Nice machine, excellent video.

kgg

12 hours ago, kgg said:

Nice machine, excellent video.

kgg

Thanks mate. I only made it for the customer really so I should do a lot better when I do some more that really show its potential.

18 hours ago, Doc Reaper said:

Not gonna buy one, not gonna buy one, not gonna buy one……….

What.....you want two???

20 hours ago, Wizcrafts said:

Oh boy; just when I thought there weren't any more machines I would want to own, this comes along!

I gotta admit I wish I had one years ago. Doing elbow patches and hat patches and jacket patches and so many things better than a patching machine could do. Might even have a go at them holes in my socks that seem to keep happening these days.:Lighten:

13 minutes ago, RockyAussie said:

Thanks mate. I only made it for the customer really so I should do a lot better when I do some more that really show its potential.

What.....you want two???

I gotta admit I wish I had one years ago. Doing elbow patches and hat patches and jacket patches and so many things better than a patching machine could do. Might even have a go at them holes in my socks that seem to keep happening these days.:Lighten:

I have a Singer 168G101 that has a 7 inch post. There are lots of times I wish it had a taller post.

4 minutes ago, Wizcrafts said:

I have a Singer 168G101 that has a 7 inch post. There are lots of times I wish it had a taller post.

Yeah I've got a Adler 268 with a feed roller foot and about that high. Good machine but not anywhere near as useful overall. Good for shoe uppers and stuff but don't laugh....I mostly use it for stitching belts cause it goes so fast.:wub:

This machine looks like a great addition to any workshop. I did a quick google search for "Cowboy 8365 tall post" and didn't find any info on it -- any idea who sells them in the USA and approximate price? Is this a new model? I found regular post bed machines, but not the tall ones. 

On 3/16/2023 at 11:52 PM, SewMuchToLearn said:

This machine looks like a great addition to any workshop. I did a quick google search for "Cowboy 8365 tall post" and didn't find any info on it -- any idea who sells them in the USA and approximate price? Is this a new model? I found regular post bed machines, but not the tall ones. 

First thing I have to say I am in Australia and I have been wanting one of this type of machine for some years. I pushed pretty hard to get the Cowboys reps here to get me in this one and it did take some time. I would check if the dealers there would be happy to do the same for you first. If no good then Techsew have a similar machine you could check out. Note well that no one type machine will do everything you want and if I was starting off all over again I would still get a cylinder arm machine first but following that this would be my next investment for sure. I hope you go well with a Cowboy machine because over here at least I can say they look after their buyers and any issues they may have very well.