loganreal

$ SALE $ COBRA 26 & NP-10 FOR $ SALE $

Hi Everyone. I purchased both a Cobra Class 26 and Skiving NP-10 machine direct from Leather Machine CO last year. 

I purchased the Cobra Class 26 for one project last year and haven't used it since. It's basically brand new. I'm looking to sell for $1,500

Also

The NP-10 Skiving machine is also practically new. I've used it more but not much because I'm a small shop. It's about $1,500

Just shut down my custom business and looking to sell these ASAP.

I live in Florida. Please email me if you are interested and I can send you images.  

Thank you. 

@loganreal Moved your post to the marketplace under sewing machines, used.  Please read the marketplace rules and comply.  Pictures, location, shipping info, etc. 

It may be a good idea to split this into 2 posts so you can hit both categories of equipment.

@loganreal where in Florida?

I'm in northeast corner but would consider traveling

@JHLeatherwood Im in Wellington FL.

I just took some images of the units and will share with you now. These machines are practially New. 

I have a lot of other items also. I'm basically selling everything in my shop. (patterns, hot foil stamping machine, lot of Leather)

Where in Florida are you?

If you send me a text I can send you all the images (more detailed)

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

It's a screaming deal, and you're only 5 hours away. I'm 40 minutes north of Jacksonville, by Fernandina Beach.

I've been wanting one of these skivers, but it's just not in the budget for now. Good luck with the sale.

James

It’s a real shame you’re in FL, I’d buy it in a heartbeat but sadly I’m in Coeur d Alene, ID. I’m sure FedEx would be happy to pack and ship it to me should you be open to that option! 

On 3/21/2023 at 3:39 PM, loganreal said:

Hi Everyone. I purchased both a Cobra Class 26 and Skiving NP-10 machine direct from Leather Machine CO last year. 

I purchased the Cobra Class 26 for one project last year and haven't used it since. It's basically brand new. I'm looking to sell for $1,500

Also

The NP-10 Skiving machine is also practically new. I've used it more but not much because I'm a small shop. It's about $1,500

Just shut down my custom business and looking to sell these ASAP.

I live in Florida. Please email me if you are interested and I can send you images.  

Thank you. 

Im interested let me know i can pick up tomorrow through Saturday cash in hand depending on where in florids you are located 

21 minutes ago, Burkhardt said:

Tag the person so they get a notice @loganreal

You the man :) thanks for that I also sent him a pm too!

@Spicytacoman  I spoke to Logan last week about purchasing them but they were already sold.  He must have forgotten to delete the post.  

1 hour ago, Yeahyeah143 said:

@Spicytacoman  I spoke to Logan last week about purchasing them but they were already sold.  He must have forgotten to delete the post.  

:( aww, okay.. Thank you for updating me, that was really kind of you to go out of your way!