fibersport

parting out Pfaff

I'm sure this is a long shot but I figured I would ask, is there a chance that anyone is parting out a Pfaff machine?  I need a few parts that would be common to many models.  

what model you got?

I've got a Pfaff 145-H4.  I'm looking for the parts for the knee lifter mechanism on the machine, I can find the part numbers if it helps.

If nobody has parts, does anyone know of a good source for parts?  I've tried searching by part number and description but keep striking out.  Somone has to have a rusty old machine just waiting to be a reasonably priced donor of a few parts!

Edited by fibersport
spelling error

Let me look tonight, I took mine off and made a foot peddle. What part are you looking for?

Johnny

image.thumb.png.4792f72229c03a9ed38fce268914eb61.png

I'm looking for most of these parts.  They seem common to many models.  The parts in the small box are mounted underneath and connect to the knee lift mechanism.  If you don't have the parts, I would be interested in seeing how you converted yours.

Here is what I have, I added a chain from the rod (91-000 078-15) to a foot peddle I fabricated from sheet aluminum.

IMG_3755.thumb.jpeg.996cc32f77459ac2f3da9766992f3143.jpeg

image.thumb.png.4792f72229c03a9ed38fce268914eb61.png

I'm looking for most of these parts.  They seem common to many models.  The parts in the small box are mounted underneath and connect to the knee lift mechanism.  If you don't have the parts, I would be interested in seeing how you converted yours.

Johnny, I might be interested in the 3 pieces on the left, the two knee parts and the one that attaches to the underside of the machine that the knee lift contacts.  I don't need the bobbin winder parts.  What might you want for them?  Probably should go to private messages from this point - not sure how the admin feels about buying/selling being public.

Edited by fibersport

1 hour ago, fibersport said:

Probably should go to private messages from this point - not sure how the admin feels about buying/selling being public.

We created a section of our Marketplace for buying and selling sewing machine accessories.