TanneryNYC

SALE! Visit us TanneryNYC.com

Dropping in to let you all know about a SALE we are now offering!

Select Pre-Cut 8.5" x 11" Pre-Cut leather pieces are on a huuuuge sale.

Value packs are even less! We're introducing a 10-Pack.

10 Pieces, 8.5" x 11" $54.99 !!!

https://tannerynyc.com/collections/sale-pre-cut-leathers

Pre Cut Leather Sale.jpg

I went and looked at your site and it isn't clear what the thickness of the various leather options is.  That information is vital.  At least it is to me.  

Chrome tan, or vegetable? Full grain, top grain, split grain?  With that consistent texture, it must be embossed.

I just put it on Ignore.

On 5/11/2023 at 7:48 AM, TanneryNYC said:

Dropping in to let you all know about a SALE we are now offering!

If you want to advertise here, buy a banner ad or at least become a contributing member.  Contact Johanna for information.

EDIT:

My apologies.  I've missed seeing your banner ad.  Thank you for supporting this site.

Edited by Northmount
Apology

12 hours ago, Northmount said:

If you want to advertise here, buy a banner ad or at least become a contributing member.  Contact Johanna for information.

I think they were the bottom banner yesterday of the five but it didn't say anything on their profile.

48 minutes ago, Burkhardt said:

I think they were the bottom banner yesterday of the five but it didn't say anything on their profile.

Just refreshed the link about 100 times and didn't see their ad.  Saw a few other leather sellers.  Still I could have missed it.  We'll see what comes of it.

2 minutes ago, Northmount said:

Just refreshed the link about 100 times and didn't see their ad.  Saw a few other leather sellers.  Still I could have missed it.  We'll see what comes of it.

4th try, bottom one.

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 22-31-05 Leatherworker.net.png

4th or 5th refresh try on 'unread',  top right of the 6 I get to see, and now bottom right on the top of this thread

9 hours ago, Burkhardt said:

4th try, bottom one.

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 22-31-05 Leatherworker.net.png

You have good eyes!  I did see this ad, but missed the small text somehow.  I'll go back and fix my comment.  Appreciate your comments and followup.

it would be great to know who they really are, A subsidiary of a major company doesn't say much. I like to know who I'm buying from.

On 5/11/2023 at 1:45 PM, AlZilla said:

Chrome tan, or vegetable? Full grain, top grain, split grain?  With that consistent texture, it must be embossed.

A majority of our leathers are Chrome Tanned, Full grain leathers in a range of colors. We also offer Veg Tan and Top grain leathers as well.

No, our leathers are natural grain and NOT corrected grain. 

On 5/12/2023 at 10:03 AM, Northmount said:

EDIT:

My apologies.  I've missed seeing your banner ad.  Thank you for supporting this site.

We are very much in touch with Johanna and started advertising from your comments a little over a month or two ago.

We are very happy with the output and traffic driven from this wonderful blog and are thankful it is offered as a tool.

And Johanna knows how we feel too! She mentioned that she is cool with us posting promotions in the blog body as well.