ColoradoGirl

Selling CB4500

Selling my CB4500 sewing machine.  Used very rarely, hence, why I'm selling; owned since 11/2021.   Will include threads/needles/bobbins currently fitting the machine.  Also includes Stand, extension,  Harness feet, Stirrup plate, Holster plate, Blanket feet, and slotted needle plate.  $2500.00 before applicable shipping; machine is in Laramie, WY.  Please call with any questions, Laramie Leatherworks 307.314.8049

2 hours ago, ColoradoGirl said:

Selling my CB4500 sewing machine.

Moved your post to sewing machines used.  While you were in the announcement area, did you read the rules for posting in the marketplace?  In either case, go back and read them.  Post photos, etc.

Understood, and thank you.  I looked for the correct forum but didn't see anything.  My apologies.

23 hours ago, Northmount said:

Moved your post to sewing machines used.  While you were in the announcement area, did you read the rules for posting in the marketplace?  In either case, go back and read them.  Post photos, etc.

Edited Post - Cowboy CB4500 Sewing Machine Used, original owner and rarely used, like new condition.  $2500.00 USD, before shipping; freight arrangements to be negotiated.  Heavy duty machine has 7/8" foot lift, sews heavy leather and fabric.  Machine dimensions, 26X20X11, stand foot print is 44"x22", height is adjustable down to 28" (without machine), actual weight unknow, approx. 250 pounds.  Accessories include Harness feet, Blanket feet, Holster plate, Stirrup plate, Slotted needle plate, seam guide, oil pot, adjustable rolling stand (modified by seller to minimize front heaviness), extension table, all required bobbins currently owned, all needles currently owned to fit this machine, all threads currently owned to fit this machine, light, tools received with machine, manual provided by distributor.

MachineWhole.jpg

MachineFront1.jpg

Very interested if still available. I’m located in Evanston, WY. 

Edited by MHeaps

1 hour ago, MHeaps said:

Very interested if still available. I’m located in Evanston, WY. 

@ColoradoGirl in case you didn't get automatic notification.

I see your message now.  Thank you. 

Tammy

Machine is SOLD.  Thank you all.

Tammy