I had a young and ask me if I could make a sheath for this knife,  it's called "back bite". Never heard of it, dang strange. I guess it's supposed to be intimidating. Anyway, made a sheath for it.

20230524_164147.jpg

20230524_164202.jpg

Some sort of fighting knife no doubt ...... it's different

Good job . Almost looks like it needs a sandwich sheath with a welt all the way around .  

Never seen such.  Always something new.  Nice job on creating a sheath for a blade like that.

200 bucks for that thing, amazing. Great work on the sheath my friend.

Wow, didn't realize it was that much. Thanks guys.

$124.93 on Amazon.  Still more than I'd pay, but hey, at least it is made in the U.S.A., so there's that.

"

The Back Bite is an aggressive break from conventional design and functionality - where function meets form!

Inspired by the Russian Martial Art system of striking, trapping, attack and defense, the Back Bite is a knife that bites "forward" and "back" inflicting devastating damage and Maximum Effect! Colin Despins designed this knife based on his extensive exposure to and training in the system of Russian martial arts.

The Back Bite incorporates a unique combination of a concave strike face edge, a Wharncliffe Back edge, and a flat chisel point.

When gripping the Back Bite in the blade down strike face edge forward, the operator is enabled to deliver devastating blows to the adversary's vital targets and to attack or defend!"

Being a knifemaker I have to say that's one strange looking animal there. good job on the sheath!