CynthiaCleaver1

Used Cowboy 4500 & American St Louis 3 in 1 For Sale

I am selling my Cowboy 4500 for $2,200 or best reasonable offer.  Comes with Table and Accessories.  It was used only at the dealer when it was sold to me.  The salesman showed me how to use it.  The head weights approximately 283 lbs.  I do not know how much the tables weights.  I also have an American St Louis 3 in 1 for sale for $500 or best reasonable offer.  The blades are new and I have an extra set of new blades to go with it.  The 3 in 1 weights approximately 55 to 65 lbs.  Prices do NOT include shipping.  If you are within 100 miles of Detroit I can deliver it to you for free.  I cannot upload pics apparently they are to large.  Please send a message and I can email them to you.  

Edited by CynthiaCleaver1
Misspelled word

1 hour ago, CynthiaCleaver1 said:

I cannot upload pics apparently they are to large.  Please send a message and I can email them to you. 

Check out the info here

Plus loads more information on the web about how to reduce file sizes.  1024 pixels wide is a good number.  It is also a great favour to people on the fringes of the internet that have low download speeds and takes hours to download large high res photos.

Marketplace rules

13 hours ago, CynthiaCleaver1 said:

Where do I send the pictures?

Use whatever utility you like to resize the photo files.

Then reply to this thread.  Near the bottom of the edit window, there is instructions to drag files here to attach, or a link to chose files from your device.

@CynthiaCleaver1

Is the Cowboy 4500 still for sale?

thanks-

Frances

On 6/18/2023 at 10:47 AM, Frances said:

@CynthiaCleaver1

Is the Cowboy 4500 still for sale?

thanks-

Frances

No,they both have been sold.

Thanks for letting me know. Any chance you have one in your shop?