Sign in to follow this  
Timbo

drawing Sheridan patterns

I am looking for somebody who is really good at drawing Sheridan patterns. Or somebody who has a pattern that will fit my needs. What I need is a pattern for a 10" equilateral triangle. 10" on each side in other words. It can be a border type pattern that is empty in the middle or it can be a solid pattern. Shoot, it doesn't have to be Sheridan for that matter. I have done border tooling to death and am wanting to branch out. I've done floral tooling before but would like to try my hand at Sheridan and also improve my floral tooling skills.

So........what have ya got???

Tim

Oh and the points of the triangle are rounded off too

...oh never mind....here's what it is going to go on......so much for the surpise. It almost looks like a round pattern would work too.

seat.jpg

post-5218-1198033307_thumb.jpg

Tim,

How soon do you need the pattern?

ClayM.

I'm in no hurry.............are you done yet??

No, really, not that big of a rush. Especially when I spent a week off and on just coming up with the shape in the pic. I don't rush my stuff. Hell, I got a set of saddle bags I been working on for 5 years now. (think I've lost interest in them though)

Tim

Tim,

If you don't mind waiting a few weeks I can try to come up with something for you.

couple of questions for you. It is ten inches on each side, can you give me any more dimensions? the more info you can think of to give me the better the pattern will match. If at all possible a copy snail mailed would be the best. let me know .

ClayM.

Thanks Clay, PM me your address and I'll draw it off and mail it this weekend.

tim