Patrice

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRA!!!!! :banana::You_Rock_Emoticon::cheers::clapping::drum:

Art

Hey Barra, hopeing you had a great birthday and wishing you many more. I always enjoy reading your post to the site. Best wishs From S.C. in the USA, Billy P :birthday:

Happy-B day Barra :birthday:

Thanks one and all for the well wishes. Essentially I had a fantastic day, although it was nearly my last Birthday. We just had a rather large and significant Parade on Base, Battle honour flags (colours), brass bands and drums a beating, State Govenors and members of parliament etc. Because of my drill instructor past I tend to have a get out of jail free card when it comes to participating in parades as I always assist in the training/reheasals etc. On the morning of the Parade (my birthday) I was detailed to organise the final set up of the parade ground and pack up after. There were 2 sets of ceremonial drums. I had to move one set from the Parade ground to the Base chapel for the final laying up of the old SQN colours. Long story short, after all the pomp and ceremony I kinda forgot about the very expensive set of drums in the back of the ute (pick up) and went home. I had a few phone calls at home that were not birthday well wishes I can tell you.

Very best part tho, I caught up with an old mate who I have not seen in years so that was great.

Barra

Hope you have a really great day!!!

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy birthday, Leathercat! I didn't know we had anyone so young here. It's a pleasant surprise to see a person your age so into leather craft, and so talented! Keep up the good work!

Kathy

Happy Birthday leathercat! You've hit the double digits! Have a GREAT 10th birthday.

Happy B-Day!!!!!!

Happy BDAY!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Art

Happy Birthday Leathercat!!! I hope ya have a great day!!

Mike

:birthday: ! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Hi Freak,

Hope you have a really FREAKY birthday!!!!!

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy birthday Freak!! Have one on me. :You_Rock_Emoticon::cheers:

Art

Happy birthday Freak!!

Hope it'll be good and bring lot's of joy

Tom

Happy Birthday Freak! Make sure you demand Chocolate Double Fudge Devils Food Layer Cake....mmmmm!

Happy Birthday Freak! Don't you wish someone could come up with something original to say? How about, Have a rotten day, Freak! May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, Freak! May the fleas of 1,000 camels infest your armpits, Freak! May the elephant caress you with his toes, Freak! Hope you have a wonderful day, Freak! Ask for Death by Chocolate ice cream with that Chocolate Double Stuffed Fudge Devils Food Layer Cake.

Your freaky friend,

Kathy

big hug from downunder!!!

Thank you all very much. Today was one heck of a freakin ride. Now i'm off to greet the nite !!!! And then it's paintballin in the morning.

WHAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! burp.

Hope you have a freaking Birthday, Don

Hey Freak, wishing you a happy Birthday. Like the YakLady said someone might with you some messed up thing. So how do you like this one "WHEN YOU GET OLD AND LIFES LAST DECK, MAY YOU FALL THROUGH THE LOOP OF YOU ASS AND BREAK YOUR MOTHERFREAKIN NECK" being real Happy Birthday and wishing you many more. Billy P :banana::banana::birthday:

Elton,

Happy birthday from Rundi and I. We hope you have a great day. Just take the day off, and tell everyone I said it was OK. Greetings to Candace as well.