Sign in to follow this  
candyleather

Your favorite traditional foods?

In Galicia, at northwest from Spain, we have a mixed celtic and european spanish culture. We cook our crêpes or pancakes over a hot stone, we called her filloa. We also cook over the hot stone mushrooms, fish flambeed with galician white wine, hamburguers, potatoes, eggs, meat, ... and octopusy (with spanish paprika called pimenton and spanish olive oil).

Bo proveito, Bon apetit!

filloa_001.jpg

proba_4.jpg

filloa_transp.gif

post-145-1179427426_thumb.jpg

post-145-1179427819_thumb.jpg

post-145-1179428397_thumb.jpg

What I want to see is a photo of you actually eating this stuff! :devil: :biggrin:

What I want to see is a photo of you actually eating this stuff! :devil: :biggrin:

I'm so sorry but I have not pics of me eating the galician pancakes (filloas), but I can show you other photos of our local piper, my friend eating the stuff (Neptune eating her son) and another specialities of our tipycal food: the ears of pig bolied and norway lobters or crayfish. If you eat any time the octopusy with filloa and our wines you can't live without eat it every day. I destilled whiskey at home with corn, barley and malt, I like it my whiskey!

IMG_0005.jpg

cigalas.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

post-145-1179454831_thumb.jpg

post-145-1179455281_thumb.jpg

post-145-1179455729_thumb.jpg

post-145-1179455908_thumb.jpg

I'd love to visit Spain someday, so I'll be sure to try some of this when I do! :)