wildrose

Pictures of your "Pay it Forwards"

Here's where you'll show off what you got!

I have a new home for my swivel knife collection!

KANI made this really great box out of solid pine and then covered it in leather with a carved panel insert in the top that has a burro and a seguaro, then on the sides are my initials. SSWWWEEEETTTT!

Enjoy the pics.

KaniBox1.jpgKaniBox2.jpgKaniBox3.jpgKaniBox4.jpgKaniBox5.jpg[attac

ment=20362:KaniBox6.jpg]

THANK YOU KANI!

KaniBox6.jpg

post-6824-1233197614_thumb.jpg

post-6824-1233197682_thumb.jpg

post-6824-1233197702_thumb.jpg

post-6824-1233197723_thumb.jpg

post-6824-1233197742_thumb.jpg

post-6824-1233197774_thumb.jpg

Looks very nice Paul good work kani

Josh

Looks very nice Paul good work kani

Josh

+1 good work Kani

:cheers:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::dance::dance::dance:

I got my PIF from Paul they other day and what a shock, that guy what nice man and I couldnt be happyer,

Thanks so much Paul.

Joshua

P.S if you dont have one of these knives get one they are amazing

PIF.JPG

PIF_12.JPG

post-6549-1233290496_thumb.jpg

post-6549-1233290733_thumb.jpg

Edited by jbird

:blahblahblah::Holysheep::cheers::jawdropper:

J BIRD YOU ARE ONE LUCKEY GOOD FELLOW.

ENJOY THE SWIVEL KNIFE.

I recieved my PIF today.

It is one heavy duty sheath. Check it out.

sheath_1.jpg sheath_2.jpg

As you can see my Benchmade/Emerson CQC-7 fits nicely inside.

sheath_3.jpg

I have been wanting to make a sheath for this knife for a while... Now I do not have to!

I will be happy to once again carry this loyal tool in it's new clothes. On a side note, so you know (it may sound weird though) this knife is like a trusted friend and partner. I got it 2 weeks before I graduated from the police academy. I carried it daily on patrol and off duty. It was clipped to my pocket everyday for over 7 years. It has been used to break the glass on many a crashed car to help extricate victims, cut 2 people down from attempted hanging suicides, opened many a package and a bazillion other uses over that time. One package/box in particular was in the back of a bobtail truck that had a "refrigerator" that turned out to be loaded with cocaine. (about 6.5 million dollars total street value was found in the truck). It has been a trusted friend and companion. A few years back I stripped the three screws that hold the pocket clip and the knife was placed in a semi-retirement state. Now I can carry it daily once again.

Thanks Trooperchuck!

Allen

post-7341-1233329521_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1233329557_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1233329596_thumb.jpg

A VERY CLEAN , NEAT, WELL MADE SHEATH. i KNOW YOU ARE PROUD OF IT.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::dance::dance::dance:

I got my PIF from Paul they other day and what a shock, that guy what nice man and I couldnt be happyer,

Thanks so much Paul.

Joshua

P.S if you dont have one of these knives get one they are amazing

That is so Cool the way you thanked Paul, very nice.

I recieved my PIF today.

It is one heavy duty sheath. Check it out.

sheath_1.jpg sheath_2.jpg

As you can see my Benchmade/Emerson CQC-7 fits nicely inside.

sheath_3.jpg

I have been wanting to make a sheath for this knife for a while... Now I do not have to!

I will be happy to once again carry this loyal tool in it's new clothes. On a side note, so you know (it may sound weird though) this knife is like a trusted friend and partner. I got it 2 weeks before I graduated from the police academy. I carried it daily on patrol and off duty. It was clipped to my pocket everyday for over 7 years. It has been used to break the glass on many a crashed car to help extricate victims, cut 2 people down from attempted hanging suicides, opened many a package and a bazillion other uses over that time. One package/box in particular was in the back of a bobtail truck that had a "refrigerator" that turned out to be loaded with cocaine. (about 6.5 million dollars total street value was found in the truck). It has been a trusted friend and companion. A few years back I stripped the three screws that hold the pocket clip and the knife was placed in a semi-retirement state. Now I can carry it daily once again.

Thanks Trooperchuck!

Allen

Sweet sheath :thumbsup: And nice story behind the scene.

Edited by Greybeard

This is my amazing gift from our very own Jeffzilla.

What he didnt realize is that the Eagle holds special significance for me - my father loved eagles, he drew them, painted them and carved them in stone! The eagle was also my high school's mascot: Isaiah 40:31 - "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint". May this symbol of God's promise give us all the strength we need to make it through the tough times in our lives!

3241343954_e507896b06_o.jpg

Wow that's very nice what a piece of art tha is.

And thanks for qouting my favorite verse.

Josh

Thanks for all the compliments. We are all getting some goodies.

Sorry for not responding sooner. We had an ice storm here and computer went down.

Thanks again.

Glad you like it Paul. :wave:

Got back from the post office sending Pineyboy's gift out. and in the mailbox was mine from Dags. Didn't last long, the wife saw it and claimed it as hers. sheesh.

Dags_key_pouch_001__Medium_.jpg

Dags_key_pouch_002__Medium_.jpg

post-4924-1233424103_thumb.jpg

post-4924-1233424119_thumb.jpg

I'm almost done making mine and hope to get it out in the mail this week...my little guy insisted on making something too, and his is done already!

Allen:

I'm glad you liked the knife case. I know what you mean about the knife being a trusted friend. I have a Leatherman tool that I carried on my gun belt for over 20 years. Like your knife, it's seen some pretty interesting "situations" too.

Chuck

Well, I got my PIF from jbird, Saturday. AWESOME. Like a lot of you, I've watched jbird as he has come along, and I'll tell you something, he's come a long long way.

He sent me this strop and case for my swivel, and it's just cool. Way more than I expected, and way more than I deserve, so many thanks to Josh!!! I'll treasure it always.

ps...looked in the bag before I threw it away, and found this Screamin' Eagle buckle!!!! D'OH, good thing I looked..cool

HPIM1724.JPG

HPIM1725.JPG

HPIM1726.JPG

HPIM1727.JPG

HPIM1729.jpg

post-5140-1233579096_thumb.jpg

post-5140-1233579104_thumb.jpg

post-5140-1233579112_thumb.jpg

post-5140-1233579122_thumb.jpg

post-5140-1233587996_thumb.jpg

Edited by rdb

:thumbsup: ......HE HAS CAME A LONG WAY.. AND HIS WORK IS LOOKING GREAT.

Well glad you like it it was a lot of fun, Dave is great guy and glad I had chance to pass somthing on to him well here's to every one best wishes and long life.

Josh

Josh:

What a great idea! Now, I gotta get started making a case and strop for my swivel knives. The belt buckle is cool, too.

Josh looking good. I really like the case. What a neat idea. The buckle looks good as well.

Well, I got my PIF from jbird, Saturday. AWESOME. Like a lot of you, I've watched jbird as he has come along, and I'll tell you something, he's come a long long way.

He sent me this strop and case for my swivel, and it's just cool. Way more than I expected, and way more than I deserve, so many thanks to Josh!!! I'll treasure it always.

ps...looked in the bag before I threw it away, and found this Screamin' Eagle buckle!!!! D'OH, good thing I looked..cool

Nice Set!

My pif went out in the mail today. I am not sending pics of IT, but I couldn't resist posting these pics of Ethan helping me stain it. Start 'em young, right? He insisted on making something too...and he stained that as well.

001.JPG002.JPG

post-5639-1233693036_thumb.jpg

post-5639-1233693042_thumb.jpg

That is so cute, my youngest sister is 6 and she calls my shop are shop, she made a leather band for my squirt bottle last night that was fun.

Josh

Here's what arrived in my mailbox today from rawhide1 (aka Mike), this very nicely braided bracelet:

BraidedBracelet01_600.jpg

BraidedBracelet02_600.jpg

BraidedBracelet03_600.jpg

I hope the pictures do justice to it. I took a photo with it on my wrist (yes, Mike, it fits perfectly!) just to give you an idea how tight the braid is. Also note the clever enclosure using those tiny little turk's head knots. Thanks very much, Mike. I love the style and the workmanship. This is one bracelet that is going to get worn! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Kate

post-7-1233705695_thumb.jpg

post-7-1233705701_thumb.jpg

post-7-1233705707_thumb.jpg

hell i'd definately rock that bracelet kate, very nice indeedy!!...only thing thats wrong with the pics...is that its your arm in it & not mine ;0)

darryl