leatheroo

?#@#!>?(&#@#ing weather!!!

It is way way to hot here and thought i would share my suffering!!!! We are in the middle of the worst heat wave in over 100 years.. today is the 3rd day of extreme heat...today it topped 46C, that is 114F in your language and tomorrow is going to be just as bad. The weather man says it wont cool down for another 3 days yet!!!! Alot of the trains aren't running because the tracks have warped in the heat! I like warm weather but this is ridiculous!!!!! Who is nice and cool...can i come and stay at your place???

Roo, it's not even cool here in Tassy. It was 38 here today, even had to give the Pug a cold bath!

Tony.

We have just had a shower of rain for 10 minutes and it's dropped down to 25, which is great! But the rain has gone.

Tony

Reminds me of norther california, every summer would get 115f plus for a couple of weeks, sometimes higher. Just sit under the AC if you got it is all I can say.

Im up in northwest washington state right now which honestly sucks. I think its sunny about 15% of the year.

Come to Boston. It's 26 dF (3 dC), and we're all covered with slush and ice and snow. I'm looking out my window at the 4ft killer icicle on my neighbor's house. And even at 26 dF, I'll still probably go out with a t-shirt and fleece jacket. I always have a coat with me, but I rarely wear it.

Hay Caroline it was -2 yesterday in the mountains so bring your skies on the other hand this summer in southern part of the state we went through a bunch of days over 117 f

Josh

You're welcome here Roo - Virginia is cold, but not bitterly so. Today it is 35 degrees (F) and will probably hang in the 40s. Last week was a bit much at about 7 degrees - they actually cancelled school 'cuz it was too cold!!! Pathetic!

we're having a heat wave here in ND too. It's been above 0 F for 2 days now!!! You're always welcome here Caroline. I'd even let you use the snow shovel if you want.

The last 26 mornings in a row, we've had overnight lows of between -10F (-23C) and -20F (-28C). This weekend, we might get up to near freezing.

Of course, 32F is considered t-shirt weather here in Wisconsin....

You're welcome here Roo - Virginia is cold, but not bitterly so. Today it is 35 degrees (F) and will probably hang in the 40s. Last week was a bit much at about 7 degrees - they actually cancelled school 'cuz it was too cold!!! Pathetic!

7 degrees???? That's not fair! :bawling: Our kids have to go until it reaches - 50 windchill!

I agree. We never closed in NJ for cold weather. Someone told me it was 'cuz the buses wouldn't start.

It is way way to hot here and thought i would share my suffering!!!! We are in the middle of the worst heat wave in over 100 years.. today is the 3rd day of extreme heat...today it topped 46C, that is 114F in your language and tomorrow is going to be just as bad. The weather man says it wont cool down for another 3 days yet!!!! Alot of the trains aren't running because the tracks have warped in the heat! I like warm weather but this is ridiculous!!!!! Who is nice and cool...can i come and stay at your place???

Well you just described a nice normal summer day around here in Phoenix, Arizona.

It's only hot after 110F, we start to complain like you after 122F though.

But the best part "It's a dry heat".

Casey

It was above freezing here all last week, but nothing is melting this week. The yaks think it's great, and the mini-moos have been ice skating.

We managed a peak of 3degC here today, but the rain has stopped! There's an icy blast on its way from Russia at the weekend, so that's something we can look forward to.

I wonder if it'll come with vodka . . ? ;)

we're having a heat wave here in ND too. It's been above 0 F for 2 days now!!! You're always welcome here Caroline. I'd even let you use the snow shovel if you want.

Clay,

You forgot to mention the balmy -55 deg F. (without windchill) we had a bit ago.

My glass thermometer bottomed out and the electronic one went out-of-range.

Hedge

Hi Roo, Sorry you are TOOOOO hot, but you can come to TX, were one day it is 70, then like yesterday 25 and maybe getting up to 34. Today it is a wonderful 40 right now and sun shininh bright. Cannot wait until spring!!!!!!! Then Summer a whooping 110.

One thing for sure you will have a cool tan.

Kiwi.

It's really cold here. We left the heat off last night and when I got up this morning it was clear down to 62 degrees in the house! Had to turn the heat on so I wouldn't get cold taking a shower.

We had rain for 3 days, and now we don't have any more. It's 70 degrees, light wind, sunny. Normal winter weather.

Well, whadaya want? This is the "OC". :thumbsup::banana:

Come on over, Roo! We have a guest room at our house!

Edited by Washroad

I agree. We never closed in NJ for cold weather. Someone told me it was 'cuz the buses wouldn't start.

Got to love the wonders of bio-diesel! It turns to crisco when it is that cold.

Oooh all these cold places to choose from.....i am packing my bags and on my way..lol.....

We were just the opposite here in Three Forks, Montana . I woke up to go to work the other day..... -32 F . Tractors do not work well when it is that cold (neither do i for that matter)

Head for the Gulf states. Sure we had a cold snap (probably the dang yankees fault) and it reached the mid 20's for a couple of hours, but it's pretty nice here. Today was up to 58 F, with expected lows around 30-35 F. Tommorow will be a little cooler, but hey, when you can go outside with no jacket, it's hard to complain.

we're not as cold as the folks in Montana and the Dakotas but it's pretty dang cold in this part of Utah, the Uintah Basin where we live is usually the coldest place in the state. We've been around 0 at night and 10-20 in the daytime with about eighteen inches of snow, that's pretty mild winter for this place, it's pretty much like living on a giant ice cube tray. You're just on the wrong side of the earth if you want cool weather Roo.

I'm hearing ya Roo. It's drier than a dead dingo's donga here in Adelaide.

Hey look what happened to Mr. Whippy just the other day.

Barra

Ice_cream.bmp

Ice_cream.bmp

I'm hearing ya Roo. It's drier than a dead dingo's donga here in Adelaide.

Hey look what happened to Mr. Whippy just the other day.

Barra

Magic!! :lol:

thats sooo funny barra,