leatheroo

?#@#!>?(&#@#ing weather!!!

Well you just described a nice normal summer day around here in Phoenix, Arizona.

It's only hot after 110F, we start to complain like you after 122F though.

But the best part "It's a dry heat".

Casey

That's the problem though Victoria has that Muggy humid heat and it's horrible, I'm glad I'm in Perth at the moment it's been quite nice here though it's supposed to warm up next week just in time for when the kids start back at school (happens every year).

That's the problem though Victoria has that Muggy humid heat and it's horrible, I'm glad I'm in Perth at the moment it's been quite nice here though it's supposed to warm up next week just in time for when the kids start back at school (happens every year).

Definitely not humid here, Cem. Just a B hot 39 here at home! Not used to these temps.

Tony.

My airconditoner was the only thing guarding my sanity...now the !@#$#%ing power has gone off!!!!!!!!!! 3 hours and counting!!!!

the laptop battery is down to 49% ahhhh!!!

Edited by leatheroo

Definitely not humid here, Cem. Just a B hot 39 here at home! Not used to these temps.

Tony.

Hot up in Wynyard as well Tony, got to 50 in my back room this arvo, but at 22 in the lounge it's ok. Darryl

Good down here now. Only about 23 outside, lovely! It was 35 in my workshop, so I did most of my jobs under the ceiling fan!!!

Tony.

We've had a few inches of snow this week, it closed down half the country. News report For some reason the authorities are always surprised if it gets cold in winter.

I love hearing about the weather all over the place. I can't help but find it amazing how places so close can be so different (mostly thinking about you people in the US here).

Well Leatheroo if it's still too hot for you you're always welcome around here (for the modest price of a tip or two on letherwork :P ). -30C is standard right now without windchill. It almost went up to freezing though last month! Then again my sense of "normal" is skewed slightly since I'm a night shift person so I'm not outside during the day when it gets a bit warmer.

Oh, I can definitely sympathize. We have summers like that in Kansas, USA, occasionally. But it seems they were more frequent when I lived closer to the middle of the state. (Salina and/or Wichita)

Hang in there... it passes eventually, always.

Kate