ValinorKings

Here we go! First seat all done!

I can honestly say I'm a lot more happy about how this turned out than I expected. The pan is a bit flat for my taste, but it was the cheapest I could find on eBay and this was just so I could test my abilities. And sorry for the blurry sideshot. Let 'er rip!

Done1.jpg

Done2.jpg

Done3.jpg

-The Wolf

post-7376-1233365375_thumb.jpg

post-7376-1233365573_thumb.jpg

post-7376-1233365583_thumb.jpg

nice seat, the lacing came out great.

Is this going to be used for display? If not, you may have overlooked the mounting hardware?

excellent work on everything and I won't even qualify that with "for your first", cause it looks good even it was your tenth.

John

nice seat, the lacing came out great.

Is this going to be used for display? If not, you may have overlooked the mounting hardware?

excellent work on everything and I won't even qualify that with "for your first", cause it looks good even it was your tenth.

John

That is a very nice looking seat! I noticed the mounting hardware missing too but I think I read in your other post that you were not going to be using it to ride, just to practice. Fantastic Job!

Turned out really nice man - Thank God for the above post mentioning it wasn't for actual riding - my heart sank for ya when I saw the empty hardware holes ! LOL

Cool :0)

Wow! Looks great! I'm working on my first seat also, hope it turns out as nice as yours!!

Thanks a lot for all the encouragement, y'all! And yes this was just a practice seat so no one will be riding it. I should have mentioned that more clearly, haha. Thanks again!

-The Wolf

Fantastic seat. Great lacing work, very even and tight. :banana:

:coffeecomp: Kiwi

Thanks a lot for all the encouragement, y'all! And yes this was just a practice seat so no one will be riding it. I should have mentioned that more clearly, haha. Thanks again!

-The Wolf

Looks good ,dude! If you need a good inexpensive seat pan with some shape, I can pound one out for you.

Nice clean work ! Looks like you have a future in seats ! Very nice !!