Sign in to follow this  
Gawa

maybe i should have posted here.(oops)

Been working with leather now for about 3-4 months. My brother in law worked with leather for the past 30 some years

this past April he passed away and left me all his tools and what not. And I had no interest in leather work what so ever

it would have been the last craft I would think of doing.My dog broke his collar that Garry had made him.So that was my first attempt

at the craft.It was a love affair.On the 26 of feb.I move into my new home and there is a spare room the the basement which I

would like to set up as a workshop any ideas of a layout or pics i could maybe work with. Right now with limited space I have to dig every time I do something.Would love to have some ideas for the layout.(pics would be so helpful) Thanks Pat.

If you go to to I think all about us off topic you will see a thread on workspaces I am on my iPhone so I can't put the link in here but do a search on say shops or shop spaces should get a hit when I say search I mean search this site right hand uper corner any ways if you can post a pic of the room your seting up in that will help us give in put

Josh

That's the link I was speaking of that will get you going

Josh

If you go to to I think all about us off topic you will see a thread on workspaces I am on my iPhone so I can't put the link in here but do a search on say shops or shop spaces should get a hit when I say search I mean search this site right hand uper corner any ways if you can post a pic of the room your seting up in that will help us give in putJosh
Thank You so much...Pat
If you go to to I think all about us off topic you will see a thread on workspaces I am on my iPhone so I can't put the link in here but do a search on say shops or shop spaces should get a hit when I say search I mean search this site right hand uper corner any ways if you can post a pic of the room your seting up in that will help us give in putJosh
Thanks what awesome workshops. I looked at every pic there and saved a few to go by when I move to my new place.Pat.