RustyMelton

latest case

Hi all, I thought I'd show the last pool cue case I've been working on. Thanks for looking.100_1057.jpg100_1055.jpg100_1059.jpg

I almost forgot the picture of the interior. Also feel free to post all likes and dislikes, I've got pretty thick skin. :wave:100_0995.jpg

Very cool cue case...ccc?? I wouldn't dare carry that into the pool halls I sometimes frequent up around here......I'd have to have you make me a waist band with lock, ankle strap, and a .45 auto on my other side.

But that sure is purty!!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEE!!!!!!

Another really beautiful case, fantastic!!

Steve

A stunning piece of work!

I really like this one...The warm tones and the carving, Nice work:-)

Mr. Melton, Your work is great! I like everything about the case. Does it hold Fly rods?

Thanks guys for the nice words. I thought it turned out nice. It's a little more streamline without the pockets. I change the handle up a bit also. Instead of a flat piece of leather I sewed a piece of leather around another piece of leather. It fits in the hand better and I think it looks better. The color was fiebings tan mixed with a little Lt. brown. Thanks Rayban, scottishshoemaker,SteveBrambley, celticleather and Tina for your nice comments, they are really appreciated.

Edited by RustyMelton

Mr. Melton, Your work is great! I like everything about the case. Does it hold Fly rods?

I'm sorry Broadway I was so busy looking at everyones stuff I didn't see your post. First off thank you very much for your comments, its always nice to hear kind words. No it's a pool cue case but living here on the lake I might be better off building fly rod cases :) . Rusty Ps I'll put the first pic back up full size, I down sized it to be my avitar.100_1057-1.jpg

Edited by RustyMelton