Ian

A motorcycle tool bag How-to Video

There was a question from a member a week ago asking how to make a tool bag. So, I made this little video as I was making one.

You have to excuse the poor quality - I have new respect for all those kids making YouTube videos. I think it took longer to edit the video than make the bag, but anyway, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R-FwpGxXFY...re=channel_page

Nice vid! Good info, and pretty easy to follow.

Thanks

It was outstanding !!!!

Needed more FXR LOL

Ian

The video was really helpful. May I ask a couple questions? What oz leather did you use? Did you use a stiffener in the bag? The part that got deleted was something I was really interested in. Thank you for your help.

TinyL

Great Vid Ian!

Ian

The video was really helpful. May I ask a couple questions? What oz leather did you use? Did you use a stiffener in the bag? The part that got deleted was something I was really interested in. Thank you for your help.

TinyL

Thanks everyone. It was an interesting project, but stretched making the bag out for 3 days.

Tiny, that is only 7oz, because I lined it with 3 oz. If I was doing it without lining I'd go heavier. There is no stiffener except for the double thickness of the gussets.

Yeah, I was bummed when I deleted a whole section, but there's no way to do a retake with cutting it out again, so...

Thanks everyone. It was an interesting project, but stretched making the bag out for 3 days.

Tiny, that is only 7oz, because I lined it with 3 oz. If I was doing it without lining I'd go heavier. There is no stiffener except for the double thickness of the gussets.

Yeah, I was bummed when I deleted a whole section, but there's no way to do a retake with cutting it out again, so...

thanks for the info Ian. It helps alot.

Tiny

Ian,

I finally got to watch it beginning to end. Great job. Thanks for posting it.

David Theobald