bruce johnson

Purse Patterns - Bruce Johnson

It is working for me, so I will have to leave it up to more knowledgable computer folk than me. It is a bg file and I've been told that can be a problem for some systems? Hopefully someone will help us out here.

Hey Bruce...great book! I appreciate having that...you are always very generous, with your comments and your years knowledge! You are an incredible asset LW and to all of us. Thank you!

One of your fans....

Bob

I am sorry people, I missed this thread somehow. The browsers will hang on such a big file (almost 16MB) because they are coming up by default in the pdf readers most people have. To download the file directly, right click this link and choose "save target as". A box will ask you where you want to save it to- once you download the file you won't need the Internet to deliver it to you in your browser. You can just open it with whatever pdf reader you use.

It's a 15.69MB download.

Johanna

Just want to add my thanks for the time you took scanning and sharing your patterns. I saw a purse I liked about a year ago and I took a picture of it but I hadn't worked out all the details of how to make it yet. Your book will be a big help and might actually get me going on it instead of looking at the picture hanging on my bulletin board and wishing I had it done!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thank´s Bruce for that!

Bruce,

Adding my thanks. Is the term/part called a "yoke" any tooled area sewn onto the bag or is it a functional part?

Thanks again,

Regis

Thanks Bruce and Johanna for making the download easy. Much appreciated here in South Africa

Best Wishes

Thank you Bruce for a well thought out eBook. I am adding it to my library!!

Thanks Bruce! This is going to help me so much!

Terrific! Thanks so much for sharing! grouphug5vj5.gif

Hi Bruce

Thank you so very much for the book!!!

Cheers, Toolingaround

Bruce,

Thank you again for the information that you sent regarding the antique question. I was short on time but wanted to get back to you immediately!

Question (again) is the Tandy Hi-Liter that you mentioned still available? I looked at the latest catalogue and it only lists the hi-lite dye(water soluable) and not the old Hi Liter product. Same thing?

Again, thank you so much for your contributions here and taking the time.

pete

Thank you Bruce for your generosity in sharing your knowledge and experience.

Time for me to get to work it seems!

How wonderful of you to offer this! Thank you very much! I hope you will be able to get back in the shop asap!

I missed this thread for a while I guess. Everyone is welcome, I was glad to do it.

Tinneal, you made me test my brain. I had to go back and think what I had going on back then. It was either shoulder problems or a dislocated thumb. The shoulder was helped by my doctor with a bit of background in sports medicine. Mindless endless tedious exercises did the trick and avoided surgery. The thumb has been out a few times, but the first was the worst.