Sign in to follow this  
ryano

47w69

Well I picked up 2 more sewing machines today. One is a Singer 47w69 cylinder arm machine with a ball bearing roller foot. I got it home and it was missing the whole bobbin case assembly. :ranting2: I am in need of one!

I also picked up a Wilcox and Gibbs sewing machine that sews the binding on the brims of cowboy hats etc. Neat little machine, not to be used, but to be displayed.

Ryano,

You've got more sewing machines than a sweat shop in mainland China making Barbee clothes. How many is that now?

I know it's terrible. Way too many! I have been looking for a heavy stitcher for some time and within 2 weeks I have gotten a 97-10, an 11-29, a 46w69, and a Wilson and Gibbs hat stitcher. I went to the scrap yard yesterday and someone dumped a dump truck load of home sewing machines and attachments out. I brought home 12 home machines and two 30 gal trash can loads of feet and attachments. 3 of the machines are singer featherlights. I also have a 111w101, 211g166 big bobbin, two 29x4s on treadles and lastly an Adler 30-10

I know it's terrible. Way too many! I have been looking for a heavy stitcher for some time and within 2 weeks I have gotten a 97-10, an 11-29, a 46w69, and a Wilson and Gibbs hat stitcher. I went to the scrap yard yesterday and someone dumped a dump truck load of home sewing machines and attachments out. I brought home 12 home machines and two 30 gal trash can loads of feet and attachments. 3 of the machines are singer featherlights. I also have a 111w101, 211g166 big bobbin, two 29x4s on treadles and lastly an Adler 30-10

Tell me about it!! I know just what you mean, we've got about 30 at my last count!!

Steve