:clapping: what an incredible piece! i know i am my own worst critique..and i am certainly not alone in that. i couldn't see anything wrong. if you want it done perfectly...get a machine to do it...if you want it done beautifully...get it made by hand. maybe we can find a way to not be so hard on ourselves. look at it this way...if someone had made that for you...would you nit pick it apart? excellent job!

:clapping: what an incredible piece! i know i am my own worst critique..and i am certainly not alone in that. i couldn't see anything wrong. if you want it done perfectly...get a machine to do it...if you want it done beautifully...get it made by hand. maybe we can find a way to not be so hard on ourselves. look at it this way...if someone had made that for you...would you nit pick it apart? excellent job!

Thank you, your comments put a smile on my face and you're right:-)

Very nice Tina most all of my work has boo boo's in it but only a too critical eye can spot them. LOL.. what a awsome job!, keep it up!

Very nice Tina most all of my work has boo boo's in it but only a too critical eye can spot them. LOL.. what a awsome job!, keep it up!
WOW!...beautiful work! You are a true artiste!

Thanks both of you:-)

I'll try keeping it up and the boo-boo's out *LOL*

Just a cover to a dayplanner for my brother inlaw, There's a few boo boo's but I'll be :ranting2: (curse word here...) if I redo the thingie, he just have to eat it :innocent:

Tina, Im new here but that gives me something to aim for. beautiful work. Trav

Tina, you definately have me WOWED with this one! Thanks for sharing all of your invisible mistakes!

Hilly

You've done it again Tina! I like that a lot. I started drawing a pattern up a few years ago with lots of different wildlife on it, but mine was way too busy. I like how you seperated the different scenes on the front, but I really like the whole scene on the back. I've had the picture up on my computer for the last couple days. I just keep looking at it and trying to figure out how you did certain parts of it. As for boo boos, you're probably the only one that's ever gonna know they are there. I know that they are the first thing that you see when you look at it, but the rest of us just see another really cool project. You truly are inspiration to a lot of us.

You've done it again Tina! I like that a lot. I started drawing a pattern up a few years ago with lots of different wildlife on it, but mine was way too busy. I like how you seperated the different scenes on the front, but I really like the whole scene on the back. I've had the picture up on my computer for the last couple days. I just keep looking at it and trying to figure out how you did certain parts of it. As for boo boos, you're probably the only one that's ever gonna know they are there. I know that they are the first thing that you see when you look at it, but the rest of us just see another really cool project. You truly are inspiration to a lot of us.

Your way to nice Clay, Great Thank you:-)

The boo-boos is all in the lower end of the mouse scene, all that "extra brown" all over is actually antiquing going all the way down to the leather=Boo-boo...I wanted it to get more green/fall colors on the ground and shade the mouse my way, not the boo-boo way, bummer.

I guess, If you don't know, then it works?...Well, I decided to "get over it" and at some point I'm going to make another one of them:-)

Well, like everyone else has said, even your boo boos look good. I really like the coloring on the leaves on the branch. The hint of green in the shades of browns looks really natural. I love the way you have pieces of the leaves missing too. That really helps make it look more realistic. Then the leaves on the ground that are more shades of browns, to me that looks natural too. Once the leaves finally fall off the tree, they dry up and lose the rest of the color. The tall grass is all dried up too. It all looks planned to me. You're going to have to try harder than that to convince me there's a boo boo in this one.

Well, like everyone else has said, even your boo boos look good. I really like the coloring on the leaves on the branch. The hint of green in the shades of browns looks really natural. I love the way you have pieces of the leaves missing too. That really helps make it look more realistic. Then the leaves on the ground that are more shades of browns, to me that looks natural too. Once the leaves finally fall off the tree, they dry up and lose the rest of the color. The tall grass is all dried up too. It all looks planned to me. You're going to have to try harder than that to convince me there's a boo boo in this one.

It's wonderful how you make me laugh here...Love it and Thanks a load:-)

Beautiful, Tina! Great composition, color, details....really nice!

Bob

Tina,

You are killing me here. Your work is always so original, beautifully executed, and such a treat for the eyes.

Count me as your biggest fan.

David Theobald

Beautiful, Tina! Great composition, color, details....really nice!

Bob

Tina,

You are killing me here. Your work is always so original, beautifully executed, and such a treat for the eyes.

Count me as your biggest fan.

David Theobald

Great Thank You from me to both of you, and it is for sure a two way street back:-)