OutBackP

I'm just rubbish at drawing.

My younger brother asked me to make him a belt and while doing so decided to make him a belt buckle to go with it. After customing a old buckle I had I was trying to decide on a inlay design. After much thought I have come up on a design representing 3 brothers.

BUT try as I might I can't draw it. So I was kinda hoping one of you would do me the biggest favour and draw it for me. I hate to ask but it would mean a lot to my brother and I'd like it to be right.

Okay enough of the begging heres my design.

Untitled_Scanned_01.jpg

Yeh I know my drawing is rubbish, But I think you can see what I'm trying to do.

I promise I'll post some pictures when it's done. Not that I can hope it will come even close to what I've seen on here.

Thanks

post-5814-1204885434_thumb.jpg

Outback,

Your drawing is not rubbish it looks fine. It may not be what your seeing in you mind though. Ask your self what you like and what you don't. Take a piece of tracing paper and put on your current drawing and trace what you like but leave out what you don't. Repeat that process until it is what you see in your mind. Enjoy the creative processs and don't worry if you know how to draw. You know how to create because you had an idea.

"Argue your limitations and sure enough they are yours."

David Genadek

Yep your right David. It's sometimes easier to say you can't do something and throw your toys out of the cot. After looking at the picture on the screen it looks better than I thought.

So I'll sit down and give it a good shot. Thanks for the advice, I will remember it.

Thanks Tony

Hi,

I was just doodling around with your picture and came up with a version of yours. My idea behind was to keep the figures together, like brothers should:-)

Keep playing with your idea, eventually you get it to where you want it to be.

Good Luck//Tina

LW1a.jpg

post-5624-1205030804_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tina, your drawing looks really good. Can imagine it with some colour.

Had a trial yesterday and made a wrist bracer with my design on it. I'll try to get my camera to be co-operative and show a picture.