Lobo

Tom Threepersons holster

So we've been exposed to a holster-maker impersonator? Oh, brother! ...

To be clear: nobearsyet has been exposed as a thief & a liar. He claimed he worked for Black Hills Leather at one time he showed pictures of Black Hills holsters , from their website as his own work.

I called Rudy Lazzaro, the owner, Of Black Hills Leather, he's never heard of this guy. He has a small family & friends type of operation.

George "nobearsyet" also claimed the Tom Threepersons holster above as HIS own work. That's so bizarre as to be funny.

I'm not quite sure how you took anything to imply you, sir. check the link I posted.

Rob

Edited by AKRob

To be clear: nobearsyet has been exposed as a thief & a liar. He claimed he worked for Black Hills Leather at one time he showed pictures of Black Hills holsters , from their website as his own work.

I called Rudy Lazzaro, the owner, Of Black Hills Leather, he's never heard of this guy. He has a small family & friends type of operation.

I'm not quite sure how you took anything to imply you, sir. check the link I posted.

Rob

Oh, I got it Rob! I looked at your link. I didn't think you implied it was me. I think I know what Obama would say about such an impostor too ... LOL!

Oh, I got it Rob! I looked at your link. I didn't think you implied it was me. I think I know what Obama would say about such an impostor too ... LOL!

Whew, I didn't want anyone to think I was painting with a broad brush.

All the Best,

Rob

Folks, I would appreciate a little clarification on the last few posts. I'm not clear on what is being implied. Just who is being accused of presenting others' work as their own?

Thanks in advance for further enlightenment.

this guy "nobearsyet" real name George Barnes, is posting photos of other peoples work on other forums and claiming it as his own work while soliciting for business.

I cannot make it any clearer than that.

Rob

this guy "nobearsyet" real name George Barnes, is posting photos of other peoples work on other forums and claiming it as his own work while soliciting for business.

I cannot make it any clearer than that.

Rob

Thank you.

Wow that was blatant and open theivery.

Wow that was blatant and open theivery.

Yup, but I find blatant and open thievery to be more convenient than the subtle sneaky kind! :P

I am going to go on the defensive a little bit here right now and expect this to be dropped and taken no further. The pictures I posted from the Black Hills site were in fact my work, when I worked for Rudy it was almost 10 years ago, and I only worked for him part time, and as a sub contractor at that, so him not remembering me comes as no surprise, and the pjoto that made it's way over there from this sight made it over there from this sight was sent to me by a former customer from longer ago than the ones from when I worked for Rudy, granted it familiar, but I never checked, the party that sent me that photo has recieved the appropriate e-mail flogging, and you will here from them in the next few days on both sites explaining himself. Other than that, I have nothing further to say on the matter.

I am going to go on the defensive a little bit here right now and expect this to be dropped and taken no further. The pictures I posted from the Black Hills site were in fact my work, when I worked for Rudy it was almost 10 years ago, and I only worked for him part time, and as a sub contractor at that, so him not remembering me comes as no surprise, and the pjoto that made it's way over there from this sight made it over there from this sight was sent to me by a former customer from longer ago than the ones from when I worked for Rudy, granted it familiar, but I never checked, the party that sent me that photo has recieved the appropriate e-mail flogging, and you will here from them in the next few days on both sites explaining himself. Other than that, I have nothing further to say on the matter.

:popcorn:

Okay, let's get back to Lobo's original post. I don't know where the other posts on this topic have been moved to, but I'll find 'em. I think they need to be together, don't you? Enough of the nobearsyet drama- it detracts from Lobo's topic.

Johanna

I found 3 "threepersons" topics by Lobo, the oldest from April, all in this forum. The earlier two had just slipped down the queue. I merged them together into this one topic so all the info is in one place.

Thank you to Lobo & Chuck and others who share the fascinating histories behind the unusual or the familiar items of leatherwork. We really appreciate the effort that goes into the work, and the research, and your effort to get it up here for posterity.

~J

Edited by Johanna