johnny7

Stirrup purse pattern

Hey guys,

I am looking for a pattern for a stirrup purse. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Johnny

ya mean there's a pattern for this thing?!?! no fair! the rest of us made up our own. cheaters! :P

thanks Oscar, I think I will give it a try.

Drac, I need all the help I can get.

Hello, Oscar.

I recently was browsing the Leatherworker.net website and found your stirrup purse pattern. I have been hoping to find the pattern for some time now and am so pleased to have found it through you. Is it possible to make the assembly instructions larger? I can't seem to enlarge it when I download it and it's unreadable. I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Terirae

Was anyone able to download this so that when printed it can be read? I really want to work on it, but can't read the instructions

No luck here either.

I just brought the picture up and 'right-clicked' to print it out. I then enlarged it to a size I think I could use. I hope this helps.

Happy New Year!

I just brought the picture up and 'right-clicked' to print it out. I then enlarged it to a size I think I could use. I hope this helps.

Happy New Year!

I just can't get the instructions to the point I can read them......we don't have a magnifier, and maybe I am not enlarging it correctly - but just can't get it to where I can read it! PS - will be sending you $$ hopefully this week! thanks!

On 2/8/2010 at 11:13 AM, Oscar B said:

I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply.

If you want the whole article email me and will

send it to you.

Oscar

Hi Oscar! Thank You! I have tried everything to get to read the instructions and just couldn't get it to work so I could make them out!

thanks for taking the time!

Charlene

Thanks! I've a young daughter's birthday here in a week and I think this will be perfect.

I would like a copy also.

Thanks

Bill

Cajun, the OP may not respond this was originaly poster 2008. However go to post #2 and save and print the pattern it has measurements. Then go to post #10 and download the PDF instructions. You should be able to build it with that.

I am pretty sure you can get the pattern in Tandy's Leather Library if you aren't having luck with the above listed ways. I know it was there a couple years ago.

This pattern is for a VERY SMALL stirrup bag. If you subscribe to the Leathercraft Library premium videos, there is an instructional video on how to make a stirrup bag. Attached to the video is a pattern you can download for a MUCH LARGER stirrup bag. I made this one a couple of years ago.post-51555-0-43796200-1405902732_thumb.jpost-51555-0-66286300-1405902645_thumb.jpost-51555-0-47734900-1405902662_thumb.jpost-51555-0-45159700-1405902674_thumb.j

Also if you are feeling crafty you can sit down with a pencil, ruler and some poster board and make your own pattern, It's a pretty simple design ;)

Yeah, I don't need enough of those vids to subscribre :)

It is a great resource for beginners. I subscribed a couple of years ago when I was starting leatherwork. I did a couple of projects and I learned some tricks. Nowadays I like to make my own patterns.