Hi all I'm getting ready to tool my belt for my kilt. I am looking for some good Celtic Knot work or other ideas.. Can someone give me some ideas?

Thanks

Lokiprime

Hey there, Loki.

I would suggest doing a google image search for "tattoo celtic armband". That's how I found the pattern I used for my belt. There's a lot of good stuff out there.

DSC03436.JPG DSC03440.JPG DSC03442.JPG

post-6744-1240942911_thumb.jpg

post-6744-1240942967_thumb.jpg

post-6744-1240943036_thumb.jpg

also the celtic pattern book from tandy has belt type knots in it that you can custom do lengnth and ends with ease

If you want to start with something basic, Tandy has a roller embosser with a celtic knot pattern on it.

The Kid

Hey there, Loki.

I would suggest doing a google image search for "tattoo celtic armband". That's how I found the pattern I used for my belt. There's a lot of good stuff out there.

DSC03436.JPG DSC03440.JPG DSC03442.JPG

Thanks fo rthe information. Nice work by the way.. I have all the books out there, I just haven't found anything unique yet. Thanks for all the information.

Loki

Thanks fo rthe information. Nice work by the way.. I have all the books out there, I just haven't found anything unique yet. Thanks for all the information.

Loki

To get unique or close to it your gonna have to do your own. There are many books on how to do celtic knot work. Its not to bad and about the only way you will get a design that may be a little different then what you normally see.

I'm dredging up ancient stuff. I am just so glad I came across Schno's suggestion to look up "tattoo celtic armband." A LOT of beautiful designs can be found!

Hi all I'm getting ready to tool my belt for my kilt. I am looking for some good Celtic Knot work or other ideas.. Can someone give me some ideas?

The below site be help you with knots - its a FONT you can use in word, wordpad, paint package etc and each letter has part of a knot on it (over 200 parts) - No I didn't create it or own any part of it. I purchased it the other day and started playing around with designs, then I can print them out onto my "freezer paper" to then trace onto the leather. Well worth the money.

Hope this helps.

The below site be help you with knots - its a FONT you can use in word, wordpad, paint package etc and each letter has part of a knot on it (over 200 parts) - No I didn't create it or own any part of it. I purchased it the other day and started playing around with designs, then I can print them out onto my "freezer paper" to then trace onto the leather. Well worth the money.

Hope this helps.

Harag,

Where are the site details please?

Harag,

Where are the site details please?

Sorry forgot to paste the link in... Worth the wait I think - http://www.clanbadge.com/