ponygirl

Websites for Buying thread... needles??

I'm hoping someone can chime in on good websites to buy leather sewing thread (nylon, polyester and the like) and leather needles. I can't seem to find these things in the local fabric shops. I need sizes 69, 92 and 138 size threads.

Thanks!

look to the top of the page

see those nice ads there?

I'll bet they can help

I like Campbell Bosworth for needles and thread.

ed

Thanks all. Seems the ads are for lots of leather and machines and not so much needles and thread. perhaps I haven't stumbled on the right ad yet.

Springfield leather sells thread and needles

so does Tandy

and lots of other stuff - have you looked at their sites?

Here is a supplier list. Most of the sewing machine companies carry needles and threads in different sizes, including Artisan. Springfield Leather and Hidecrafters also sell needles and thread for hand sewing and for machine stitching (they also carry sewing machines). Perhaps other people will chime in with where they buy their supplies.

Johanna

the suppliers list is perfect, didn't realize it was on here. thanks much, I think i'm all set.

I'm hoping someone can chime in on good websites to buy leather sewing thread (nylon, polyester and the like) and leather needles. I can't seem to find these things in the local fabric shops. I need sizes 69, 92 and 138 size threads.

Thanks!

If you want good prices you may want to check this site out. http://www.ahbrands.com/UMSS.cfm?page=page...plate_code=Home If you call they can send you some info. They were the cheapest when I checked around on prices last.

Edited by wwwrmbbladescom

Our prices should be fair. We stock Polyester, which sells fro $15 to $19.75 a lb., depending on color & size. Linen starts at $25 per lb. We also have waxed threads and lace.

threads.gif

Thread

Hand sewing needles are here...

needle.gif

Needles

or machine sewing needles...

needles.gif

Needles