These are the entries that I entered at the Burr Ridge Show in April. I entered a Binder cover which holds the Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal, a notepad cover, a billfold and a belt. I was lucky with the ribbons.

Allan

Burr_Ridge_Entries.jpg

post-5968-1242169197_thumb.jpg

they look good but wow thats alot of lacing.

Congratulations

Nice work, Allen, and congratulations!

Bob

Nice work Allan, but I gotta say that one ribbon may be lucky....but when you win four... that's not luck anymore.

Where is the Burr Ridge show?

Contratualations,

Dave Theobald

The show Allan is talking about was the Prairie States Leather Guild Spring Show a couple of weeks ago. I seem to remember taking a bike seat that won a ribbon or two... ;)

Allan has been teaching classes for years at Guild shows, and he is also the president of the Buckeye Leathercrafters of Central Ohio, hosts of last year's Federation (IFoLG) show in Columbus. If anyone is interested to learn how to do geometrics or stamping patterns, sign up for one of his classes this fall at the IFoLG show in Indianapolis. I'm sure they'll put the list out soon...Edd? Are you there?

Johanna