Sign in to follow this  
jana

Glad to find this site

Hello, my name is Jana. I have been creating stuff in leather for awhile now and ended up moving to the quiet end of southern AZ. I keep my hand in by teaching and recently discovered that I like re-creating historical inspired pieces. It will be nice to spark up a conversation now and again.

Jana

sm_all3a.jpg

post-10848-1245081525_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site. We love pictures, questions and answers here! Where about in AZ?

Welcome, enjoy the site and add pictures whenever you can, we are very visual round here.LOL The wife and I are also moving to SoAz, asawcai (as soon as we can afford it) Sonoita/Elgin area.

Welcome aboard Jana! I would love to see your photo attached but for some reason it says it ha some errors when I go to view it. Looks like from what I can tell some interesting things going on in there.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi and welcome Jana!

The board is very friendly and helpful and lots of inspiration to be found here.

Ask questions, poke around or just enjoy pics in showoff.

Speaking of pics, it looks like some really really interesting stuff in your pic. Any chance of seeing that targe/plate looking thingie with celtic designs a bit better??

Tom

Hello to all! Thank you for the kind words and invite to stay awhile... In answer to some some of the questions:

I am in Sierra Vista, AZ. Which is not too far from the Sonoita/Elgin area that was mentioned in one direction with Tombstone

and Bisbee in the other direction. I am going to try and load a larger size .jpg so the picture will be easier to see.

Jana

all3a_1m.jpg

post-10848-1245105380_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the club. You do VERY nice work that I can see . This place is great for information and inspiration.

Glad to have you,