Tina

A take at a new logo...

that is amazing! beautiful work and I love the border. very well done! :)

Eric

That is flat out awesome!

TF

Great Thank you both, I'm so happy you like it:-)

That is fantastic work. I start getting proud of my work thinking it's great and then along comes something like this to remind me of just how much of a beginner I really am. I have so much to learn to get to your talent level. This is the kind of product I aspire to make. I don't have the words to describe how truly awesome this is.

Hello Tina,

very very nice......I like your birds......ähhhh....work

Greetings Johann

That is fantastic work. I start getting proud of my work thinking it's great and then along comes something like this to remind me of just how much of a beginner I really am. I have so much to learn to get to your talent level. This is the kind of product I aspire to make. I don't have the words to describe how truly awesome this is.

Wow, Thanks:-)

But I have to say, keep being proud of your work. Keep feeling joy for every progress and have great fun:-)

I'm actually also a newbie in leather, only one and a half year into it but I have been making art and doing hobbys for ever, I just changed the medium I'm working in:-)

Hello Tina,

very very nice......I like your birds......ähhhh....work

Greetings Johann

LOL, Thank you Johann (or Danke shön...I hope I spelled that right?) I'm rather surpriced the birds came out as good as they did, at the beginning I was everything but sure it would.

Heeey that is a really wild bunch of ravens and viking myth!!! It all looks really perfect and not holding back on anything and you sure have your styl too.

The dragons on the inside is great. Did you draw them yourself and how thick was the leather used.

:You_Rock_Emoticon::jawdropper:

Lilbro!!

Heeey that is a really wild bunch of ravens and viking myth!!! It all looks really perfect and not holding back on anything and you sure have your styl too.

The dragons on the inside is great. Did you draw them yourself and how thick was the leather used.

:You_Rock_Emoticon::jawdropper:

Lilbro!!

Hi there lil'bro:-)

I used 7/8oz leather for the outside parts and 4-5oz for the dragon/pocket parts. The dragon's partially mine (I just nicked some detail ideas from a woodcarving I saw) :-)