Sign in to follow this  
rawhide1

Great News!!! (I think LOL)

Well I just got the news the wife is expecting!! This will be #4 and I'm tickled to death. Our oldest is 10 and the youngest is 3. So with the great news of a new baby comes the sad news of me having to go see the Doc. and get cut. But I guess were getting long in the tooth (38,36) to be having more kids. Shes due in Feb. 0f next year. I just had to share!!

Mike

That's great Mike. When number 6 was one the way it was time for me to get the cut too, lol. Oldest 27 youngest 17. 5 Boy's and the last was a girl. And I'm only 46-1/2.

Well I just got the news the wife is expecting!! This will be #4 and I'm tickled to death. Our oldest is 10 and the youngest is 3. So with the great news of a new baby comes the sad news of me having to go see the Doc. and get cut. But I guess were getting long in the tooth (38,36) to be having more kids. Shes due in Feb. 0f next year. I just had to share!!

Mike

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival!

As for the other "thing", I've heard bags of frozen peas or corn can be a man's best friend! :)

Deno

Thanks

It looks like ya started way earlier than me!! My hats off to you for raising 6 of them.

Hilly

Thanks I've also heard the same about the peas and corn. I reckon I'll find out soon enough!!

Mike

My wife has worked in the medical field for 7yrs or so and she told me that to be totally sure we both have to get cut. There is a slight possibility of one of the operations failing in the long run. Perhaps you should talk to the wife about it and have her done at the time of birth. As for me I have one more kid before my wife and I go under the knife.

Congrats on #4.

David

Thanks David

I'll be sure to mention that to the wife. And the best of luck on your next kid.

Mike