dustin29

wet leather

THANKS FOR THE REPLY, I KNOW THE BASICS, JUST TOUGHT THERE MAY BE THINGS YOU DO THAT HELP IMPROVE ON THOSE BASICS, SINCE YOUHAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR LONG TIME, THATS ALL..THANKS ANYWAY,,CHEERS

THANKS FOR THE REPLY, I KNOW THE BASICS, JUST TOUGHT THERE MAY BE THINGS YOU DO THAT HELP IMPROVE ON THOSE BASICS, SINCE YOUHAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR LONG TIME, THATS ALL..THANKS ANYWAY,,CHEERS

The best resource out there for learning the techniques for Sheridan style carving is the book 'Sheridan Style Carving' by Bill Gardner and Clinton Fay. This book goes into great details about every step in the process, the types of tools they use, and why they do things certain ways. It was written by some of the people that defined the style, and its full of great pictures showing all the steps. If you want to really learn good technique, this is a great book to have.

Bob

THANKS BOB , I LOOKED IT UP AND IT IS ACTUALLY AVAILABLE AT TANDY LEATHER, WILL PICK IT UP FOR SURE...HAVE A GREAT DAY

When you want to start drawing your own Sheriden patterns Mr. Park has a great book out. Worth the money!