Sign in to follow this  
jcwalsh

Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS $69.00

All,

I was looking for an Airbrush and the Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS was recommended by quite a few people. The used ones on EBay were $75+.

I found a website where they are $69 new. Using a 10% coupon (handheld10) the shipping was almost free.

Did I get a deal or did I get shafted?

Hand Held Iwata

Jeff

All,

I was looking for an Airbrush and the Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS was recommended by quite a few people. The used ones on EBay were $75+.

I found a website where they are $69 new. Using a 10% coupon (handheld10) the shipping was almost free.

Hand Held Iwata

Jeff

Jeff:

it's an excellent airbrush. I'm concerned that the website doesn't list what's in the box along with the airbrush, other than 'factory sealed retail box'. i may be wrong, but it reminds me of some of the less reputable New York photo dealers who advertised in the back of photo mags... they would sell you the camera, and it was cheaper than other places, but they then sold you a 'mandatory' camera case for $$$ extra (- the case actually came with the camera). When I bought my Iwata at AC Moore several years ago, it came as a kit package, with the airbrush, the hose, several bottles, a wrench & several other items that I can't remember. Price was (I think) around $150 or $125, but I used a 50% coupon & paid about half. Again, prices, I'm sure, have gone up so you may have gotten a very great deal. As far as the airbrush, you will love it!

russ

All,

Hand Held Iwata

Jeff

Not the best reseller rating, I would have shopped somewhere else. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/HandHelditems

Well you get what you pay for..............I received this from them today.

Dear Jeffrey Walsh,

The comments for your order are:

Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS Bottle Feed Airbrush

Dear Customer,

I am sorry, The current item you are purchasing from us has been out of stock and we do not have an ETA (estimated time of arrival). We will be cancelling the order and issue a full refund. If you have any further questions please give us a call at 800.944.4322 or reply to this email.

Thank you and we appreciate your business.

RAY R.

Customer Service Representative

Business Hours Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST