knockout

Detroit Tandy Leather Factory Fall Open House

Ok this is Detroit's 5th anniversary,no holds barred sale! that is on the front side, and back side is a class by Charlie Davenport . Friday we carve the unseen 2010 Tandy leather factory catalog,on Saturday we get instructed on the coloring.by the artist,Now this class has no price set YET, (there will be one). I expect this to fill very quickly space is limited to 10 ,( and 10 more bring your own chair and stone.) With no MIN. THIS WILL BE HAPPENING OCT. 16th and 17th.

Edited by knockout

SO what you are saying is that Charlie Davenport will be giving a ECO-FLO Dye Demo/Class on Saturday?

This would is great! I cannot wait to learn how to properly use the new water based dyes!

"That's all I use anymore" is the answer I got so my guess would be Yes.

Friday I will show how I tooled the 2010 TLF Catalog Cover by a couple of elements of the design. On Saturday I will spend the day show in how to use the Eco-Flo dyes to color the piece. I will be happy to answer any Eco-Flo questions during the day. - Charlie Davenport

This is really being understated, Charlie is a leather working madman, for thou who read LCSJ you would remember the wildlife patterns, IILG they did a contest on his first cover for the LCSJ, this is a DO NOT MISS class, he is not doing the shows yet (but I promise he will be.)And the sale I am doing will be one for the history books. Ask around I always keep my word, and I Promise NO ONE will ever say "it wasn't worth it" or "Wow, Keith really over hyped that"

Knockout....you have a nice large parking lot right out in front of your place....GREAT prospect for a tail-gaiter...think anyone would mind??

Well I plan on being really busy,selling stuff, watching what I can of Charlie's class,if that is going on I think I might tax you a hot dog but otherwise I don't see any problems.

here it is!

8833_132480109730_71702259730_2311173_7535144_n.jpg

post-7115-125297442505_thumb.jpg

Well I plan on being really busy,selling stuff, watching what I can of Charlie's class,if that is going on I think I might tax you a hot dog but otherwise I don't see any problems.

Keith, I understand the busy thing, as you know. I am really swamped with the track stuff, and since the meet is coming to an end at the end of the month, I am taxed trying to get ahead of it. I blew through that hide I picked up the other day and am 1/2 way through the one I picked up yesterday! I won't be able to make the class. I will try to make my regular stop by after the track to say hi and get whatever I need for supplies though. See you Friday.

Bonso Bob

Keith,

Good luck with your class & mega-sale! Thanks for training up Jason for us. He's a hoot! Oh, and a pretty good manager too.

Brent

In ten days it will be another sale in the books.

I just got a poster sized version of the cover back from the printers and it looks great,3 days and then party time!!!!so frigging giddy.

Ok , by the numbers 24 hours from now charlie's plane lands,36 hours away the sale starts, 84 hours 3 classes from now it will all be over.

Last night charlie got in, the original cover piece is in the store, the whole store is on sale, it does not get any better than this!

Last night charlie got in, the original cover piece is in the store, the whole store is on sale, it does not get any better than this!

See ya this afternoon....so sorry I can't be around tomorrow.

Charlie I can't thank you enough for the weekend , Rick as always I enjoy the time you spend and thanks for coming by, Bob you know.., anyone who came by and had a laugh Thank you this was a weekend to remember we put the roit back in Detroit Tandy Leather Factory. -Keith

Charlie I can't thank you enough for the weekend , Rick as always I enjoy the time you spend and thanks for coming by, Bob you know.., anyone who came by and had a laugh Thank you this was a weekend to remember we put the roit back in Detroit Tandy Leather Factory. -Keith

Keith< I'm glad it was a success for ya...the place sure was "roit-ing" when I stopped by.

It was good to see Charlie again and hear about the cool things he's doing with Tandy.

See ya soon.

Rg

Keith,

Glad to see "the joint was jumpin"! Only problem I had was that I had trouble finding a space to park in. Guess that was good for you. Anyway, glad to see it was a success.

Bondo Bob

Keith, is there anything left on the walls????