What is fllooding leather? And how is it done? Does it give better dye coverage than an spraying dye?

How about dipping leather? How long does that take to dry?

I look forward to hearing more about this process...

Thanks so much

Meg

Meg

I've never heard of Flooding leather. What are you want to 'dip' leather? What do you want to dip your leather into?

Give me some more info on what your trying to do.. I'll help where i can

Tim

Hi Tim

I am looking for different ways to dye our leather. Something that is really uniform. I thought I had read about one of the members who made holsters and he dipped his holsters to

dye them and then he said he sometimes dyes them by 'flooding' I might have read it wrong.....So I would love to know more about the process od dipping leather to dye it...if there is such a

process...and if so what is the process and the drying time and benfits etc.

Thanks so much for the help I really appreciate it.

Meg

Meg

I've never heard of Flooding leather. What are you want to 'dip' leather? What do you want to dip your leather into?

Give me some more info on what your trying to do.. I'll help where i can

Tim

With holsters Ive heard of alot dip dying there holsters, you may try asking this question in the holster section not sure if alot of those guys read other sections to often.

Also do a search in that section, there have been many discussions on dying holsters.

Thank You for the suggestion I will definitely check that out.

Meg

With holsters Ive heard of alot dip dying there holsters, you may try asking this question in the holster section not sure if alot of those guys read other sections to often.

Also do a search in that section, there have been many discussions on dying holsters.