Sign in to follow this  
frank207

4 leaf clover

I have an order for a 1" wide dog collar with the dogs name (lucky) and a 4 leaf clover on each end of the name. My Question Is: Do they make a 4 leaf cloverstamp? If not, how would I go about making one this small? I pulled some pictures off the internet but I'm not sure about tracing something this small and I'm not artistic.

Thanks

Frank

The only one I've ever seen was for 4H, and of course it had Hs on the leaves, so that wouldn't help you any. It'd be tough to carve one that small anyhow, I feel for you!

found this on ebay looks to be to big for a 1" collar. Center of the page.

http://shop.ebay.com/bobpolgarsr313/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A6%257C72%253A2433&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_pgn=7

!B,z!4ygBGk~$(KGrHqMH-EUEquRH5Vo)BKtEo-(fQQ~~_35.jpg

post-8129-125384146611_thumb.jpg

Edited by iwannabeacowboy

I'm not sure how big this stamp is- http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/home/department/Tools/Stamps-Craftool/68086-00.aspx?feature=Product_279 but how about using it as the leaves, and I'm still thinking about the stem.......

THAT is a great idea. I'd use it, then just do a little cut for the stem; or maybe use the tip of a stylus.

Thanks guys, I've been wanting to get the 4 card suits anyway so I'll start off with Hearts. If it's too big for a 1" collar I'll try talking the customer into a wider one, wish me luck.

Thanks again

Frank