Sign in to follow this  
Double U Leather

A Seat for a throne

Just got this finished as an item for an auction benefitting a Sr. center here at home. Let me know what ya think of it. I put up 2 pics, different backgrounds. The camera I'm using is a POS, but it should give you an idea. Thanks for looking.

sillouette bronc toilet3.jpg

sillouette bronc toilet5.jpg

post-7660-125571442965_thumb.jpg

post-7660-125571443803_thumb.jpg

That looks great. I hope it makes the old folks center a lot of money. Good Luck!

Those are great. What a better way to show off your work. Seat down please! :specool:

Boy O Boy! This is the sort of thing Roy Rodgers and Dale Evans would have had in their master bath. Outstanding work!!!! :notworthy::clapping::notworthy::clapping:

Wow, gorgeous!!! I hope it helps out the center!!!!

Well......the auction was good. They had a couple cowboy poets and singers along with the auction. I was a pretty fun night. The seat brought $175. It was one of the high selling items, right behind a mountain resort package and a bronze statue. I was pleased, and had a ton of compliments. Anyway, just thought I'd give the report.

Good looking work and done for a very good cause. I think you should change your screen name, 'cause you ain't no rookie, brother.

Thanks for all of the words of encouragement. I certainly appreciate them. And, ETW, I think it's still farily safe to call myself a rookie....especially compared to some of the "gurus" on this forum. But, thanks for the vote of confindence.