I made this seat using a bigger pan...and i got the holes to match up this time!!!...thanks to those who generously described the right technique...i am still having a bit of trouble with puckering at the narrow end of the seat...anyway, here it is...the lacing is not quite finished, but the camera was out....i must admit, i am really happy with the way the color turned out.

cheers

reaper-web.jpg

post-4514-125740962696_thumb.jpg

I made this seat using a bigger pan...and i got the holes to match up this time!!!...thanks to those who generously described the right technique...i am still having a bit of trouble with puckering at the narrow end of the seat...anyway, here it is...the lacing is not quite finished, but the camera was out....i must admit, i am really happy with the way the color turned out.

cheers

reaper-web.jpg

The color looks great, I sure don't see the puckering

Good job

Dave

cheers

reaper-web.jpg

That seat is F#@$^%& AWESOME. Nothing else to say here, except maybe I hope one day a seat on my bike looks as good.

That kicks total :censored2: ! I love the colors too and I can't wait to see how the braided edge turns out! :spoton:

Well now that you have started to do bike seats..... :poofan: Wonderful in every sense of the word! Now make one out of Croc hide and lace her up with Kagaroo Lace and  you can start an original line of Aussie bikes seats. Call it the Nick Dundee!! They will be desired! Of course there is also King Brown, Taipan, and Sea Snake. You are the bomb!

Storm

one bad a.. seat love the color and the carving

David

Nice looking Seat!!!!!

That seat is F#@$^%& AWESOME. Nothing else to say here, except maybe I hope one day a seat on my bike looks as good.

+1 GREAT job!

Stunning work.