• 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • over 70

^^ Beautiful house! ^^

31 and countin.

I got one tattoo on my shin, a big candle with "nothin lasts forever" and I'm thinking of another one that says "live lazy, die old," but I don't know where that one's gonna go yet.

When I started school, the world history book was a 3 page pamphlet! LOL I'll be 64 in November.

I'll be 45 this Saturday and part Czechoslovakian, which isn't even a country anymore! :o

Well now , let think!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh I guess i forgot what year was born any way my dad said he bought

me from the Indians and when i turned 60 he said he was still looking for that indian to give me back to.

I wish he found him I do need a new body at 63. AS a Greek uncle told me " cant tell how a greek feels by lookig at his body.

Its what inside that counts" My scottish grandfather said " If you can fill the bags your donig fine" My German

grandmother was to strict to say any thing and my dads father, an English man whoul have said "chin up old boy"

But which chin ??????????? So where in the world is that blooming Indian ??????????

By the way Grocho and The guy that said "My little chickadee" what ever his name was are my heros.

Oh i forgot what this topic was about-- have to get with wife and see if shee remebers if i can remeber where she is.

No reason to call she can"t hear

well anyway bye or have i said hello yet.

What ever my name is ____ @#$%

Just hit 26 last month, myself. :)

I'm 61 at the moment.

I've gotten teased that I'm "older than dirt" and if I'm in a teasing mood myself, I say, "You're right, I knew Dirt before he was a chip off the mountain that turned to gravel and then weathered into Dirt."

Well, anyhow, there are days I feel about 90 and other days I feel about 30, so it averages out pretty well.

LOL! Ann, you're always good for a smile...glad to see you here.