Sign in to follow this  
LuisPaulo

Holster pattern please....

Hi all.

I received a request for a inside pant holster for a CZ 75B Omega / 9mm, but.... I have nothing about this gun....

If someone has a pattern, cuold help me a lot.....

Thanks !!!!!

It's just a standard CZ with a "special" Omega trigger system. There is a dummy for it.

Edited by spblademaker

I know, but here is not legal purchase dummies guns... It's alloewd only for registered gun collectors. (whose has to pay very very expensive taxes).

I don't have a pattern, but I am attaching a modified photo I down loaded off the web. You can find photos of just about any gun out there. Just download one, and use any photo soft ware to scale the image to the actual length of the gun. I use photoshop elements filter called "find edges" to give me a line drawing. Just print it out, and you have what you need to start a pattern. You can usually find both length and thickness diminsions on the web also. You will still need the real thing to do your wet forming, but this can get you started.

cz75b omega.jpg

post-6341-125894797916_thumb.jpg

Strange that it would be illegal to get a plastic "blue gun". However, it also sounds like an opportunity to work with your local law enforcement to obtain a special permit as a holster maker. Seems like you could pick up a lot of custom local work without much, if any, competition.

If I'm correct, that's a popular duty weapon in Brazil. So you might be able to go to your local police department, and see if they'll let you wrap one of theirs in plastic and wet form on location. I'm sure they would get a kick out of watching, and you could probably pick up more work right there.

Mik

I've got one for a pancake style OWB that would work equally well as an IWB just subing the belt slots for snap loops. Has a sweat guard and mouth guard. If interested PM me your address and I'll cut the pattern parts out of posterboard and mail them to you.

MikTigger, here, there are a LOT of strange laws, specially about firearms control.... If I tell about some of them, you'll think I'm a liar or I'm joking, at least....

Okie, I'll print the file and work with it.

Denster, I'll send you a PM.

I'd like to say thank you for everybody !!

Best regards from Brazil.

You can make a dummy from wood using the dimensions, or (better yet) directly from the CZ pistol. It doesn't have to be exact, nor does it have to look like a pistol (except for the part in the holster), thus getting you out from under the rather stupid law.

Luis - Dont know if this is possible but what if someone purchased a dummy gun and cut the grip off at an angle from where the trigger guard meets the front strap to just below the beaver tail? Then it would not be a dummy gun. Then it could be shipped to you so you have a form to use for wet molding. Heck if you called a distributor maybe they would do it for you. Just a thought.

This is the holster that a made using a patter that our frien Denster send me.

The first one (not in the photo), is the IWB version that I made by request. The customer likes a lot . THANK YOU very much Denster !!!!!!!

Tatical.JPG

post-4850-126343063479_thumb.jpg

This is the holster that a made using a patter that our frien Denster send me.

The first one (not in the photo), is the IWB version that I made by request. The customer likes a lot . THANK YOU very much Denster !!!!!!!

Luis

Your are very welcome. Glad I was able to help. Nice looking holster, you did good.