Sign in to follow this  
Tibeka

Used Western Model RMH Cut-Out machine

I recently picked up a really nice Western model RMH Cut-out machine at an auction. It came from a small leather shop where it was used to make and repair all kinds of things. It has several extra belts and a large box of dies that come with it. I would like to get $500 for it but I will consider any offers. I can Email pictures. If anyone is interested Email me at Tibeka@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking, Tim

I recently picked up a really nice Western model RMH Cut-out machine at an auction. It came from a small leather shop where it was used to make and repair all kinds of things. It has several extra belts and a large box of dies that come with it. I would like to get $500 for it but I will consider any offers. I can Email pictures. If anyone is interested Email me at Tibeka@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking, Tim

Can you post pictures and where are you located?

Can you post pictures and where are you located?

I'm located in Somerset, PA. About 10 min from flight 93.

I'm picking the machine up from the auction house Thursday. I'll post pictures then.

Here are the pictures I promised. It does have a base with peddles but that was hard to get in the pictures. If someone wants a picture of the base I can do that. Like I said before, The machine is located in Somerset Pa. and I'm open to offers.

SANY0197~1.JPGSANY0198~1.JPG

post-12770-126050537472_thumb.jpg

post-12770-126050539373_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tibeka