Sign in to follow this  
Bevan

Fish

i know its not leather but but but a few blokes want to see a few fish i catch , so here they are ,,,,, i live on the banks of the Murray River so here r some murray cod ,

Cheers for now

Tight lines

Bevan "Codboss"

codcountry.jpg

22lb.jpg

fishwithfishinmouth.jpg

CodBoss.jpg

post-12723-126060819326_thumb.jpg

post-12723-126060825862_thumb.jpg

post-12723-126060842662_thumb.jpg

post-12723-126060846276_thumb.jpg

Bevan,

Spot On!!! That is a sweet bunch of fish! Oh I don't know....looking at the size of them perhaps it might be possible to consider something like Bevan's Cod Whips! Glad to see you're the sporting sort. Besides using such light tackle do you also let your dog reel them in? Those are real beauties!!!! Thanx for sharing!!!!

Storm

Wow, those sure are some big'uns! What do those weigh? I have a big skillet that might fit a filet or two...

nice chunks man!! th_fish2.gifth_fishing1.gif ...like your AB fishin partner as well...calcutta's are good crankin reels...

cheers.gif

Fair dinkum!! ( I think I'm applying that right.) Those are some nice fish there! No wonder that pelican hangs around, you're catching all the fish........ LoL.

Bevan those are some bonzer cod. The last one looks like you needed a ute with a roo bar to land him! (Did I get it right?)

Cheers, Sean

Bevan those are some bonzer cod. The last one looks like you needed a ute with a roo bar to land him! (Did I get it right?)

Cheers, Sean

You are a natrual mate , fair dinkum !!! you sure ya not aussie ??

Cheers for now, i will send some pics of some yabbies and crays when i go next time.

Bevan

Now you've done it!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAYFISH.........yummmmmmmmmmmmmm......I'm on my way ......should be there in 6 hours..(LOL) ........at christmas i had to pay $90 a kilo for a cray........but damm it was GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!