Sign in to follow this  
Wyvern

Sig P239

I have had an inquriy about making a sporran with a slip holster for a Sig P239. I haven't learned to mold well yet and don't have a blue gun for that weapon anyway. Is there someone out there that will be willing to make me the molded half? PM me if you will with a price!

Thanks

Donnie

I have had an inquriy about making a sporran with a slip holster for a Sig P239. I haven't learned to mold well yet and don't have a blue gun for that weapon anyway. Is there someone out there that will be willing to make me the molded half? PM me if you will with a price!

Thanks

Donnie

hi Wyvern, can you not make a replica in wood then wet mould onto that. Just a thot.

hi Wyvern, can you not make a replica in wood then wet mould onto that. Just a thot.

Not really possible

The style of holsters has come on quite a lot since the WW1 leather generic-fit Sam Browne revolver holster & the other early 20th Century types

Most holsters now are wet fit to the actual gun (or the above mantioned Blue Gun - itself an identically sized copy of the parent gun - but made from as a one piece injection so it is 100% safe & NOT a gun)

I'm building up my stock of Blue Guns - but not got that model - sorry I cannot assist further!

Jon

Hey Wyvern,

I assume you have the gun, right? For the holsters I have made, I wipe the gun down well inside and out with something like Breakfree and wet mold with the actual gun. Just make sure you clean the gun really well afterwards.If it makes you more comfortable, some people put the gun in a plastic bag instead.

I am far from an expert, but I have found a straight edge and the back end of a sharpie marker work best for me. Don't get the leather sopping wet either.

Best of luck

JET

Put the gun in a heavy zip lock bag and use the gun for a mold.