Storm

Balinese Dream Journal

New Dream Journal for a customer. Created it with a Balinese theme as my friend is from Indonesia.

I have a feeling that some might be curious so........ :head_hurts_kr:

Peace Kanji Character with the Barong (Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good.)

Longevity Kanji Character with the Garuda(The Garuda is a large mythical bird or bird-like creature that appears in both Hindu and Buddhist mythology.)

Edited by Storm

Very nice storm. I like it Keep up the great work . Garyspecool.gifclapping.gif

Very Nice. These really look good.

charlie

That is pretty darn cool storm keep it up.

Tim

TK-Leather

The details in this are fantastic, Storm. Another great job!!

I like it! Very nice!

Those are great.

Storm,

Another really geat piece! Have you ever seen the Pebble backgounders? I think it is great choice for very large backgrounding areas where it is difficult to avoid the tool tracks. Great job....again!

Bobby

great pieces again great work love it

Dscott

great work Lector (lol), love the designs...i have to agree with bobby.. time to get the pebble backgrounders

great work Lector (lol), love the designs...i have to agree with bobby.. time to get the pebble backgrounders

Yup! I have seen the Pebble Backgrounders but at this point I would have to pay more for them than I would like. I am looking at some flower center though. These stamps can run US$30 to US$60 each. Plus the bloody shipping is obscene. Just have to put it on my wish list. Maybe a few more motorcycle seats and it may get closer to a reality!HA!

yes.gif !!!

New Dream Journal for a customer. Created it with a Balinese theme as my friend is from Indonesia.

I have a feeling that some might be curious so........ head_hurts_kr.gif

Peace Kanji Character with the Barong (Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good.)

Longevity Kanji Character with the Garuda(The Garuda is a large mythical bird or bird-like creature that appears in both Hindu and Buddhist mythology.)

This is a lovely piece of tooling. You did a great job on this project, and the detail is superior. It just struck me for some reason, that the style of this content closely resembles what would be seen on an Aztec temple. I'm sure your friend was very pleased with this item.

Storm,

Another really geat piece! Have you ever seen the Pebble backgounders? I think it is great choice for very large backgrounding areas where it is difficult to avoid the tool tracks. Great job....again!

Bobby

I have not used the Pebble backgrounders before but due to Caroline (Leatheroo) I found them at a superb price. Ordered up a set and some new flower centers too. The price was way to good to pass up. To use that colorful vernacular oft times found in the land of the Southern Cross...Good on you Caroline!!!!

But also Bobby I know what you are saying however I have also tried to create a sort of pattern when I encounter such a large area. Now I will give the Pebbles a BamBam! It is one in the morning and I am coming up with obscure Flintstones puns. Too much expresso again.

Storm

Edited by Storm

Storm,

Bobby

Bobby,

They Arrived on Christmas Eve(Today) I played around a little when I got them. Thanx much for the suggestion. Really like the feel. My son said I can now do realistic lizard skin! HA!

Thanx again,

Storm

Storm could you refer me to the place you acquired your new backgrounders?

Very good work.

I love the work and I am in awe at the diversity of your overall work. I remove my hat to you sir!

Very good work.

I love the work and I am in awe at the diversity of your overall work. I remove my hat to you sir!

Thanx so much for the compliments!

Storm

Pretty Awesome!!!

Pretty Awesome!!!

Glad you liked it Alisa. I really enjoy carving them.

Thanx,

Storm

Spectacular! notworthy.gif There was a recent thread where someone was asking why the only thing people carve is Sheridan flowers. Here's the perfect example of leather carving done in a completely different style.

Thanx so much! I think that there is no limit to what you can carve in leather. It is all up to your imagination.

Storm

Once again Storm, I am both in awe and inspired by your work! This is really beautiful.

Dixie